Mel's Country Cafe

32 Reviews for Mel's Country Cafe

1 User photo

• Nicole

Nicole Majkowski · Married on 11/13/2020

Best Wedding Dinner I’ve ever had!

Mel’s has gone above and beyond our expectations for catering our wedding. It was homestyle food done elegant! We first had our tasting at the restaurant where we had multiple choices brought out to us. Everything was absolutely delicious, but we landed on the Chicken Fried Steak, Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, green beans and macaroni and cheese!

On our wedding day, everything was plated beautifully, stayed super warm and fresh and was so delicious! We received an innumerable amount of compliments of the food and were left fighting for the leftovers to take home at the end of the evening! Hats off to you Mel’s, the best choice we could have made for our wedding meal!

Sent on 11/20/2020
  • Gisselle

Gisselle Guity · Married on 08/01/2020

Great Food for a Good Wedding

OMG!!!!! The food was incredible! We went to the tastings, fell in love with the food and booked them immediately. Mel and his staff were great and very flexible as this pandemic rocked my plans. Our count went from 275 to a final count of 130 on the final count day. Since we had already paid for most of the catering we received a refund of the difference without us even asking. With all that is happening, right now we must be appreciative of vendors who not only do a great job but also deliver spectacular customer service.

Sent on 09/02/2020
  • Lexy

Lexy Bennett · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful!

HIGHLY RECOMMENd!! I can’t say enough great things about Mel’s! This vendor was selected for us through an all-inclusive package with our venue and I couldn’t be more thankful! Jeff was awesome to work with- very responsive, personable and professional. He brought me and my husband and my mom in for a food tasting prior to the wedding and ALL of the food was fantastic. For our wedding, their staff was great. The food was delicious- we have received several compliments on the dinner! We are so thankful that we got the chance to work with Mel’s! We will definitely be going to eat there in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2019

• 24814 Stanolind Road Tomball, 77375 See on map
    Location of (Mel's Country Cafe)