Melissa Wilson Photography

Pensacola, FL View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

It's the Big Day! Everything is riding on getting the fairy tale wedding of your dreams, including those photos you've already been visualizing in your mind. Let me take one of your burdens away by capturing your wedding as you've envisioned it.

Photography is perhaps one of the most important investments you make in your wedding. After all the guests are gone and the cake is eaten you'll be left with your rings, your love, and your precious memories captured in the form of photographic art. These are the memories that will be re-lived for many years to come ... memories you'll continue to share with your children, grandchildren, and beyond.

I LOVE meeting new people! Fortunately for me that goes hand-in-hand with my line of work. I not only gain clients, but new friends as well. Everyone I come in contact with has a story to tell and their own unique way to tell it. Each time I look through my lens I get a chance to capture something special to be preserved for always with the click of a shutter. What a privilege you all are giving me.

In order to provide a unique experience to all of my happy couples, I book a limited number of weddings per year. I'd love to hear about you and your special wedding plans!

Blessing always!
Melissa

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Albums
Prints
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs

• Amanda
    Amanda E. Married on 09/25/2021

Stop looking - this is your gal!

Melissa is the real deal! We started getting to know her over a cup of coffee and it quickly became clear to us that she was "the one". From the start, she was personable, down-to-earth, and knew her stuff. We used her for our engagement shoot, which she has us laughing through the entire thing! She helped create some fantastic memories! I even did a surprise boudoir session for my husband. She kept me relaxed and hyped me up when I needed it. On our wedding day, she worked well with our coordinator, DJ, and catering staff. She handled all of our requests without flinching and got all the best angles of us, our family, the ceremony, and the venue. I can not recommend this lady enough!

Melissa Wilson Photography's reply:

Thank you SO much, Amanda!!! Your wedding was glorious, and the entire journey has been perfectly beautiful!
  • Kristi
    Kristi F. Married on 05/15/2021

Simply amazing!

Melissa is one of the most kind humans we have encountered. She shot my sisters wedding and we knew we had to have her for ours as well. She did an amazing job for our engagement photos, but let me tell you... our wedding sneak peeks have just about blown me away. I get so emotional looking at them. Your wedding day goes by so fast and looking back at some of the photos that I have seen so far allow me to relive that day and all of the emotions we felt. Hire Melissa if you want to be able to relive those feelings of your wedding day over and over every time you look at your photos. We will have her capture all of our special moments to come. We are so glad we had such a special person to capture one of the most special days of our lives. We love you, Melissa! Thanks for being the best of the best.

Melissa Wilson Photography's reply:

One of the absolutely sweetest notes I've ever received, Kristi!!!
  • Brianna
    Brianna H. Married on 03/13/2021

Phenomenal

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Melissa Wilson. She captured our wedding in a way that I didn鈥檛 know was even possible. If you are looking for a photographer that provides stunning pictures and also makes you feel like a part of her family then Melissa is your girl. I can鈥檛 thank her enough for the incredible pictures!

Melissa Wilson Photography's reply:

Staahhhhpp 馃槶馃ズ鉂わ笍 Girl your day was phenomenally incredible from start to finish!!! Can we just do it all over again? I鈥檓 so touched reading this and feeling more blessed than ever knowing you and Grant (AND your families!!)!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist JMUAH! Jillian Jensen Holt MakeUp Artist & Hairstylist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Not only have I worked with Melissa on a multitude of professional occasions, she was also a photographer at my own wedding. I love her work, love her personality, and love her eye.

Margaritaville Beach Hotel Margaritaville Beach Hotel Hotel Weddings

Melissa has the greatest personality and her work is impeccable. I absolutely love working with her and seeing all of her amazing photos from here!

Pensacola, 32514
Location of (Melissa Wilson Photography)

Other vendors in Panhandle for your wedding