Melissa Prosser Photography

Atlanta, GA View map

Melissa Prosser Photography is an Atlanta Based Award Winning Photography Studio. We are a team of photographers that adore capturing all those little moments that go on between friends and families. This can be a tear shed from mom as you walk down the aisle, a little girl holding her daddy's hand, a long hug from a friend that traveled 1000s of miles to be at your wedding, all that good stuff! We really love photography and enjoy sharing this passion to help preserve your memories forever! Since 2005 we have photographed over 400+ events and weddings. Our studio is an award winning member of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, The Artistic Guild of the Wedding Photojournalist Association, and the International Society of Professional Wedding Photographers. All three of these are WORLDWIDE organizations that are difficult to become a member of, let alone win an award! We have also been published in many online blogs (Style me pretty, Occasions, JEZEBEL, Brides Cafe, The Big Fake Wedding, and Essence to name a few), and have also been published in print in The Atlantan Bride, JEZEBEL, Points North, and Oh Brides. We have also won the Wedding Wire Brides Choice award five years in a row!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Custom Graphics
High-Res Images

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Proofs

Jennifer Married on 09/30/2017
    My husband and I used Melissa for both our engagement photos (April 2017) and wedding photos (Sept 2017), and we could not be more pleased working with her and the quality of her photos. She immediately put us at ease at our engagement shoot, and for our wedding, she knew where to be and when to be there to get the perfect shots. And our wedding album that she designed was just icing on the cake... absolutely stunning! I would highly recommend working with Melissa and her team, five stars!
    Anne Married on 05/27/2017
    Melissa Prosser Photography was seriously the best photographer for the job! I always got super speedy and professional responses from them and they worked with me to get what my fiancé and I wanted. Also, our pictures were AMAZING!! I haven't stopped looking at them since we got them back (and we got them back super quick as well!) A bajillion stars and thumbs up. Book them. Seriously.

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much!
    Taylor Married on 10/28/2016
    Seriously look no further for a wedding photographer! Melissa and Sarah blew me away with my wedding pictures! Melissa made me feel like the most gorgeous bride ever and made it so easy to take pictures! So so thankful I chose them!

Melissa Prosser Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Taylor! We had the best time working with you guys. You were beyond gorgeous! Congrats!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lethal Rhythms Lethal Rhythms Wedding DJs

Melissa Prosser Photography is so FUN to work with! Yes, you get great photos of course, but it is definitely refreshing to work with an expert who puts brides at ease! We always get excited when we see Melissa and her crew on site! :)

MixPro Events MixPro Events Wedding DJs

Melissa Prosser Photography is one of the best photographers in the Atlanta area. Melissa and her team are talented, experienced, personable and creative. If you're looking for a professional to capture all of your special moments on your wedding day or another special occasion, definitely look them up!

Union Diamond Union Diamond Wedding Jewelers

Selecting Melissa Prosser is one of the best decisions you will make while planning your wedding. She is creative, professional and her images speak volumes. We have used Melissa for some our professional product shots and will continue to do so. Thank you, Union Diamond

Atlanta, 30316
Location of (Melissa Prosser Photography)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding