Rome, IT IT 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Melissa O Photography

My name is Melissa, and I am the artist behind Melissa O Photography. I like to think I am a vivacious, fun photographer. I try to create a fun and relaxing atmosphere during your session (wine may be included *wink*). So here is a little more about me. I have several different college degrees; I guess you can say I love learning about different things and industries. I have a Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Sports Business, and a Bachelor in Workforce Education and Development with a minor in Human Relations.

I am a member of the Professional Photographers Association (PPA), and an award-winning, published, military events photographer. Some of my work is being used throughout a variety of military partner organizations. I am currently located in Sigonella, Sicily, Italy. I have two beautiful children and a supportive husband who has served our beautiful country for the past seventeen years as a naval officer. I love CrossFit but promise not to talk about it, only if you ask... LOL. I also have a special LOVE for music... I swear I was a singer in my past life. I seriously know the words to every 80's classic there is.

I enjoy photographing just about anything; However, I specialize in military events, weddings and have recently found a new love for newborns. I just love squishy babies!

Photography allows me to showcase my artistic abilities and creativeness.To me, the most important quality of a photograph is to evoke an emotional response from my clients. I strive to create a story, so that when people see my images, they feel as if they were there with me, during that moment in time.Thanks for taking the time to view my page and I look forward to meeting and working with you!

I wanted to say a special thank you to all of the second shooters that have worked with me; Tiffany Maxfield, Eileen Hanley, Suzanne Corneliussen, Kesha Monroe, and Jessica Lynn.

CIAO!!!

*I pray father that my creative, loving soul would be a blessing to all who I come into contact with...*

Follow Melissa O Photography on

5 Reviews for Melissa O Photography

• Jean

Jean Sangiamo · Married on 08/09/2019

Melissa is the next!

Melissa is amazing! We had a ceremony only followed by pictures and ran behind schedule. It didn’t faze her at all. She kept me calm and made sure we got every shot! Love her!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Andrea · Married on 04/21/2012

Melissa and her team are the best!!! She made everyone feel extremly comfortable and the pictures turned out to be the best wedding photos that I have ever seen. We highly recommend Mellissa to anyone no matter the ocassiion. You will not be disappointed!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2012

Amanda · event on 12/08/2011

She is the most amazing photographer! She can capturing the most amazing moments that can tell a million things. I was so thankfully I had her photograph my husband homecoming. It made my special day, more special.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Melissa O Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Proofs, Save the Date
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

• L. West Photography
    L. West Photography Wedding Photographers

Melissa is a wonderful photographer. She will make sure that you are happy and that all your needs are met. Her talent shows in her photos and will leave you smiling from ear to ear.

• Sicily See on map