619 Torchwood Blvd, Wilmington, NC 28411 Map · Phone number

About Melissa Hebert Photography

Melissa Hebert Photography is a professional wedding photography company based in Wilmington, North Carolina. Owner Melissa Hebert specializes in contemporary and photojournalistic styles of photography. Her strong background in fine arts helps her capture couples' unique personalities on their wedding day. She provides wedding photography services throughout the local areas of Wilmington, Raleigh, Charlotte, and Charleston, South Carolina.

Experience
Melissa Hebert attended the Cleveland Institute of Art and received a bachelor's degree in art with a specialization in photography. Her area of expertise includes weddings, fashion, and portrait photography and her work has been featured in publications and media.

Melissa Hebert Photography provides photographs in the form of albums, prints, thank-you cards, digital files, and proofs. Her services also include:

• Custom graphics

dsc0652
dsc0262

17 Reviews for Melissa Hebert Photography

Shiloh · Married on 11/12/2016

I truly can't say enough about this photographer. Not only is she an extremely TALENTED photographer, she is one of the kindest, and the most genuine people I have ever met. When my wedding was hit with a disaster (a hurricane to be exact) she went an unbelievable distance for us, even when her contract clearly stated she didn't have to do anything at all! I don't know what I would have done without her, and I am so thankful I chose her to capture our big day. If you are looking for AMAZING photos, from a FANTASTIC person, this is your girl! When I think of what she did for me, I still get choked up. Words can't express my gratitude, but thank you again Melissa! We think of your kindness every time we look at our beautiful photos. P.s. She isn't afraid to get sandy or wet for the perfect shot :)

Sent on 04/15/2017

Helene · Married on 04/04/2015

Melissa did such an incredible job on both our engagement pictures and our wedding photos. I love photography and a great photographer was a top priority for both of us. Melissa exceeded our expectations. She captured our day effortlessly and we're so happy to have these pictures to remember it! On top of being a great photographer she is also the nicest person and incredibly flexible. Out of all of our wedding vendors, she was our favorite! I would highly recommend hiring Melissa and hope to work with her again the future! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/22/2015

Paige · Married on 10/18/2014

Melissa Hebert photography is exactly what I wanted in a photography vendor. I have worked with her several times; and every time she exceeds my expectations. If you are getting married, look no further for your photographer.

Sent on 12/16/2014

Melissa Hebert Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Toning, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 619 Torchwood Blvd Wilmington, 28411 See on map