Melanie Larson Makeup

Chicago, IL View map

A wedding beauty service in Chicago, Illinois, Melanie Larson Makeup is committed to making its brides feel confident on their big day. Owned and operated by certified makeup artist Melanie Larson, the company believes that makeup should not change the way someone looks, but should instead enhance their natural beauty. Friendly and professional, Melanie Larson Makeup is the perfect option for ensuring you look and feel your very best on your wedding day.

Melanie and her talented team of beauty artists are committed to providing their clients with top-of-the-line beauty services. For a fun and exciting wedding preparation experience, services include the following:

• Consultation
  • Airbrush makeup application
  • Traditional makeup application
  • Bridal hair and makeup
  • Bridal hair and makeup trials
  • Bridal party hair and makeup
  • Bridal party hair and makeup trials
  • Strip lash extensions
  • Individual lash extensions

Areas Covered
Melanie Larson Makeup proudly offers wedding beauty services to individuals located in Chicago, Illinois. In addition to the local area, said services are also extended to locations throughout the United States and most international destinations.

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$65

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$65

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
  • Heidi
    Heidi A. Married on 05/22/2020

Gorgeous Makeup!

Melanie (makeup) and Emily (hair) did such a great job for me and my bridesmaids! I didn't really know what I wanted going into my trial and Melanie and Emily did an amazing job interpreting what would look good with my dress and what I like. Even though we had to wear masks at times during the wedding day, everyones makeup stayed in place and looked fabulous all day. All the bridesmaids were happy with their looks as well! Melanie and Emily were very helpful and professional and I would definitely recommend them again!
  • Stefanie
    Stefanie P. Married on 10/05/2019

Beautiful wedding makeup and hair!!!

I had the pleasure of working with Melanie (makeup) and Emily (hair) for my wedding. They were both a joy and very professional to work with from the moment I had my trial to our wedding day! They did not only my hair and makeup but also my large bridal party of 8 girls and my flower girl. Everyone looked so beautiful and I am so happy with how everyone's hair and makeup turned out including my own! I highly recommend Melanie and Emily! They really helped to make my wedding day so perfect and I am so thankful!
    Molly Married on 09/03/2017
    Melanie did an amazing job with not only my makeup (bride) but also that of bridesmaids and mothers. She was able to accomplish a very natural and yet beautiful look, for which I received many compliments. My makeup looked exactly the same by the end of the night, which meant it survived 14 hours, through tears and a lot of dancing sweat. She was very responsive and pleasant with all communication, and is a sweetheart in person. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Chicago Chicago, IL, 60631
Location of (Melanie Larson Makeup)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding