Tempe, AZ 85281 Map · Phone number

About Megan Resch Photography

Megan Resch is an award winning wedding photojournalist. With a degree in Photojournalism Megan will document your day as it unfolds in an unobtrusive way that allows her to capture all the beautiful moments. Timeless, powerful, fun & unique... if those are what you'd like to think as you look back at your wedding day through photographs then you've found the right photographer!

Please inquire about our packages & availablity, we would love to talk with you!

walking
silhoutte
crystal 26tim

8 Reviews for Megan Resch Photography

Danielle · Married on 10/20/2017

Megan is fantastic, I couldn't have asked for a better, more accommodating, and fun photographer for our big day. Wedding planning is stressful enough and I was planning a wedding in Kentucky while living in Seattle. Megan met up with me on one of my trips home and she seemed so caring and talented from the beginning. I was not disappointed. She had never seen our venue before so a few days before the wedding she went with us to look at the best areas for pictures. The day of the wedding she showed up early to take some getting-ready photos and throughout the ceremony and reception she just seemed to be everywhere all at once.
    For those keeping score at home, I saw Megan face to face only twice before our actual wedding day (she's also very responsive to emails!). After the wedding, one of my good friends from high school commented that he thought I'd known Megan for years. She's just that good at making you comfortable and putting your mind at ease on your big day. AND on top of that, our photos were amazing. Do yourself a favor, hire Megan.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2013

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Megan. I think my dad said it best, "I've never seen a photographer work as hard as Megan." I have received nothing but compliments about my amazing photographer and her beautiful work.

She is an artist! I wanted photojournalist style to capture the of the day and I got so much more. She has a great eye for composition and catching all the little moments. Megan was everywhere, but never intrusive. A bonus-- Megan has a warm and funny personality, I loved spending the day with her.

She always responded to emails and phone calls promptly and professionally. Received preview pics and the rest of the images really fast! Worth every penny, I cannot believe how lucky we are to have such AMAZING photos to remember our wedding day. I look forward to using her again!

Sent on 02/07/2013

rachel · Married on 09/06/2009

This woman is INCREDIBLE! She was so helpful in every step of the planning process, she worked with me throughout her pregnancy, and she made my photo-fearing husband so comfortable! I fully plan on using her for pregnancy and family shots for years to come.

Sent on 09/21/2009

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Megan Resch Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Tempe, 85281 See on map