Megan Morris Photography

Nashville, TN View map Visit website
$2,700 Most Popular Price

$2,700 Most Popular Price

Authentic connections. Real emotion. Timeless photos. ✨

Hi, I'm Megan! I am a Tennessee native, an enneagram type 9, an ISFJ, and a photographer. While I am based in Nashville, TN, I would love to travel to help you celebrate your big day.

Your wedding day isn't just any ole photoshoot - it is a story of your love, laughter, tears, and emotions. I would be truly honored to have the opportunity to be part of your wedding day and capture these authentic and raw moments as timeless photos.

If you want a photographer that has fun with you, creates a safe and welcoming space, keeps you calm on your big day, and is obsessed with her job, then we could be a perfect fit. I love having the opportunity to capture sweet and emotional moments for my couples, and I can't wait to hear from you.

Talk to you soon!

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,200

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,700

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Megan Morris
Megan Morris
Photographer

Hi! I'm Megan, owner of Megan Morris Photography. I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer based in Nashville, TN. I have a passion for capturing love and emotion, and I am so grateful each time I get hired to do just that.

I would love to set up a call, get to know one another, and hear all about your plans for your big day.

Tennessee Nashville, TN, 37214
Location of (Megan Morris Photography)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding