13920 City Center Drive Suite 250, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 61
  • Pricing

About Megan Kuethen Photography

I was 5 when I knew. My friends wanted to be ballerinas and firefighters, but my heart told me that I was put on earth to tell stories. And though I grew up next to my dad in the darkroom, Nikon in-hand at every event, I didn't know that I would lay down my pen for a camera until 10 years ago. It wasn't on purpose, not at first. But the first time I had a couple in love stand in front of my lens, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop.

Since then, I've cried in countless ceremonies, danced at a hundred receptions, eaten some amazing wedding cake, and had the incredible privilege of documenting the beautiful story of the first day in a family history... over and over and over again. How did I get so blessed, that I call this my job?

I'm Megan, a storyteller. I love what I do, every moment of it, every step of the way, and I can't wait to hear about what you have planned for your first day as a family.

Follow Megan Kuethen Photography on

dana powers house wedding photos 963

• Videos 5

13 Reviews for Megan Kuethen Photography

Roxanne · Married on 10/11/2015

It's hard to fully express how exceedingly satisfied I am with Megan's work. Her photography was inspired. Even when plans changed she was quick to be flexible and adjust for me and she really listened to my needs and desires. She knows how to ask the right questions. Her positive presence led to my wedding day being so peaceful and stress free. Her communication prior to the wedding was on point. She's exactly what a stressed out bride needs. And her photos captured the essence of or wedding perfectly. I'm so grateful she was able to capture our wedding. She goes above and beyond and I wish we could get married all over again so she could capture it once more! I'm grateful that she could capture the beauty of our venue, our attire, but even more so capture the love that filled the day. Thank you Megan.

Sent on 11/30/2015

The photographers for my wedding were amazingly attentive to what I wanted and needed. They go above and beyond the service. Extremely friendly and super fun to work with. Very personable. All my guests complemented the quality of service they provided. The photography came out spectacular. Extremely professional with the poses and the angles in the pictures.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Megan Kuethen Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It means a lot to us to know that we served you well.

Martha · Married on 05/24/2015

Megan really gets to know her clients on a personal level. She makes you feel as if you've known each other for much longer. Megan was very clear about her style of photography & made sure she understood exactly what you were looking for in your photos. Needless to say, we were a match made in heaven. We both loved natural light & nature!!

At the start of our engagement photos Megan used icebreakers to make us laugh & relax. Thereafter, we felt so comfortable & we were having so much fun that it felt as if Megan was not even there.

Throughout, Megan was very professional, organized, flexible, & responsive. We felt well informed every step of the way. Megan even went above & beyond by recommending other vendors & helping us with our wedding day timeline.

On our wedding day, Megan did an excellent job in coordinating our family and wedding party, all the while, keeping in line with our wedding timeline. During the ceremony, she blended in so well I hardly noticed we were being photographed. Once we saw our reception photos, I saw that she was in the mix the entire time & captured every moment of the night. Throughout the night, she made sure we were good & had everything we needed (a kind & caring gesture from a photographer who has tons of experience w/ weddings & goes above and beyond her duties).

After the wedding, she was very enthusiastic about sharing our final photos with us in a more than timely fashion. Without a doubt, our photos were absolutely perfect. We are literally obsessed with all of our engagement & wedding photos. She captured the most amazing moments & accurately portrayed our personalities in her pictures.

It's evident that Megan is so enthusiastic & passionate about her work, & her photos truly reflect that. If I could give her more than five stars I would! HIRE Megan as your engagement and wedding photographer! I promise you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 08/26/2015

Award

Megan Kuethen Photography Pricing

Megan Kuethen Photography Price Rates

Megan Kuethen Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• 13920 City Center Drive, Suite 250 Chino Hills, 91709 See on map