Locust Grove, GA 30248 Map · Phone number

23 Reviews for Megan Hobbs Photography

• Emily

Emily Allen · Married on 06/06/2020

Look No Further

I have always been intrigued by Megan Hobb’s Photography. I knew the moment I got engaged I wanted her to be my wedding photographer. To my excitement, she was available the day of our wedding. Despite getting engaged and married during a pandemic, Megan was truly a constant in patience, kindness, and determination to capture our special day no matter what that day looked like. It was through her and her husband’s intentionality and professionalism that our special day was able to move along so smoothly. If the pictures don’t speak for themselves, (because many people will ask you who your photographer was because the pictures are so gorgeous) rest assured that Megan will make you feel comfortable and confident.

Sent on 07/20/2020
  • Olivia

Olivia Evans · Married on 03/07/2020

Captured our wedding day perfectly

Meagan does a great job preparing you for the wedding photos. She has it down to a science of helping scheduling your day and your pictures. Preparing for all the details you want to be captured. I love my pictures and their are so many great memories captured.

Sent on 06/18/2020
  • O

Olivia · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn’t have imagined a more amazing, attentive, creative photographer to capture our wedding day!! She is AMAZING!!! Highly highly recommend! Megan has such amazing talent, her and her team go above and beyond!!!

Sent on 03/17/2018

Award

• Pepper Sprout Barn Barn & Farm Weddings

We've had the pleasure of working with Megan on special projects & having her onsite for a wedding photographer. Megan is creative, sweet, generous with her time. We always love her finished product: her pictures are unique and exude of the subject's personality, her galleries are full of pictures and her turn around time is quick. Megan is a joy to work with--both for brides and venue owners.

• Locust Grove, 30248 See on map
    Location of (Megan Hobbs Photography)