Megan Cary Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,999 Most Popular Price

Megan Cary Photography is a wedding photography business based in Scottsdale, Arizona. When she’s not capturing beautiful wedding occasions, photographer Megan Cary is filming and photographing top music performers like Carly Rae Jepsen and Cheap Trick. Megan’s work is highly publicized across many reputable publications and social media platforms, accrediting her hard work and professionalism. Couples are sure to love Megan’s commitment to producing timeless and high-quality collections of their special occasion.

Megan Cary Photography offers a range of photography packages, from engagements and weddings to other important life milestones. Couples can customize their wedding day plan to suit their needs and budgets, availing of Megan’s all-inclusive packages or more affordable photography-only options. Additional services include boudoir photoshoots, photo albums, and destination weddings.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,999

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Prints

Payton F. Married on 12/11/2021

AMAZING! Family loves her💛

Megan was wonderful from start to finish. Megan is highly trained in this area of photography and made my day easy and fun. I didn’t realize how much time you spend with your photographer or your wedding day. Megan was very quick with group photos so we didn’t have to spend hours taking photos. While going through our gallery I was shocked out how she was able to get everyone to smile even the young kiddos!! I’m so happy with my wedding photos and will be using her when we start to have a family. Forever thankful for Megan!!
  • Ashley
    Ashley L. Married on 10/23/2021

I can't praise them enough!

Megan and Maddie were absolutely amazing to work with. I can't praise them enough! We did a backyard wedding with over 130 guests, so things were bound to go hectic... but Megan and Maddie helped wrangle our families together to ensure we got each of the shots we wanted. A VERY hard task! Megan even let us jump in her car to drive us to the park for our couple photos when our old card didn't show up in time!

I cannot begin to express the gratitude Kevin and I have for Megan Cary Photography and her team. We have so many amazing photos to treasure for a lifetime to come. She captured so many details that even myself as the bride and event planner, didn't realize were happening. Forever grateful and HIGHLY recommend!!!
  • Abby
    Abby D. Married on 06/19/2021

Easiest part of my wedding day and planning process!

Wonderful experience with Ms. Cary, she helped us create a timeline and helped our day move along nicely. She was able to gather all of my siblings and extended family members for group photos. THE PHOTOS are amazing, seriously look like they are from a magazine. She made me feel so beautiful and I am so happy we found her. I highly recommend her to anyone who is needing beautiful photos and a relaxing fun wedding day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

18 photos · 10/31/2020

Deals

Megan Cary Photography 1
Offer

Book a summer wedding (July, August, or September) in 2022 and receive 20% off any wedding package.

Must be booked through Weddingwire.

The wedding must be within 50 miles of Phoenix, Arizona.

Pricing

15333 N Hayden Rd, 3320 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260

9am - 4pm
Location of (Megan Cary Photography)

Megan Cary Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Megan Cary Photography include in the starting price?

Megan Cary Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Megan Cary Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Megan Cary Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Megan Cary Photography offer?

Megan Cary Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Megan Cary Photography offer?

Megan Cary Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Multi. Locations
  • One Event / Day
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Megan Cary Photography offer for wedding events?

Megan Cary Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Megan Cary Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Megan Cary Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Megan Cary Photography offer?

Megan Cary Photography currently offers 1 offer promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding