Meg Rose Photography

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,250 Most Popular Price

Meg Rose Photography specializes in wedding and portrait photography in the Yukon, Oklahoma area. Meg is a lover of natural light, pretty colors, and building trusting bonds with her clients. She is also a big supporter of the arts and anything creative, especially when it comes to her photography. Not limiting herself to one style or type, she excels at creating exciting, special experiences for her clients.

Focusing on natural, traditional, and contemporary styles to enhance her artistic angles, Meg offers wedding photography, wedding portraits, destination wedding photography, and engagement shoots. She also allows couples to book additional hours beyond their original scheduling, if they feel they need more shots. Couples receive print rights for all their images from Meg Rose Photography, as well as the photos themselves as digital files.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1450.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2250

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Dennah R. Getting married on 03/09/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Meg is absolutely amazing! She is our favorite wedding vendor! Meg is kind, fun, and professional! She is a dream to work with! She was able to make suggestions on timeline, give tips and tricks for planning our outfits for the engagement session, and was extremely helpful with the wedding planning process! At our engagement session...Meg made us feel comfortable in front of the camera! She coached us into poses and let us be ourselves! We left the session feeling like we had just made a new friend! Our wedding plans changed just days before our date when OKC was quickly shut down due to the Coronavirus. Meg reached out to us promptly to see how she could do to support us. She made the rescheduling processes smooth and easy! Meg went above and beyond to make us feel loved and cared for! The photos from our day are DREAMY! I am a wedding photographer myself and Meg blew me away! She made all my wedding photography dreams come to life! Our bridal party loved her! She made my family feel loved and special! When looking through our gallery I literally feel like I am reliving our day! She didn't miss a single moment! The entire process....from the day we inquired with Meg to the day she delivered our wedding gallery was wonderful! She went above and beyond in every way! I am sooo grateful for Meg!
  • Katie
    Katie N. Getting married on 12/10/2021

Wedding Photographer

Meg is an overall amazing gal, our experience we incredible. She met our every need and went above and beyond to make sure we were happy and comfortable throughout the entire planning season. She also made our day even more fun! We LOVE Meg!!!
    Claire S. Married on 09/04/2021

Meg was able to capture moments I’ll never be able to put into words.

The moment I ended my consultation call with Meg, I knew she was the photographer I wanted to capture my wedding. What I didn’t know when I booked her, was that I would also gain a friend. Meg was someone I could text along the way when I needed a trusted vendor suggestion and military spouse support. When we took our engagement photos, my fiancé commented that he actually had fun during the photos. I KNEW if someone could have him feeling comfortable in-front of the camera, we had the perfect professional for these once in a lifetime photos. Meg was able to capture moments I’ll never be able to put into words. Photos that will last our family a lifetime, and that is priceless. Thank you Meg for being so much more than just our wedding photographer!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

900 Sennybridge Ct. Yukon, OK, 73099
Location of (Meg Rose Photography)

Meg Rose Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Meg Rose Photography include in the starting price?

Meg Rose Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Meg Rose Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Meg Rose Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Meg Rose Photography offer?

Meg Rose Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Meg Rose Photography offer?

Meg Rose Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Meg Rose Photography offer for wedding events?

Meg Rose Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Digital Files

What percentage of users recommend Meg Rose Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Meg Rose Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Oklahoma City for your wedding