317 Reidland Drive, Dallas, GA 30132 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 55
  • Deals 1

About MDH Videography

MDH Videography is a videographer from Dallas, Georgia that focuses on weddings and special events. Owner Mike Hyden works hard to turn your wedding day into a collection of treasured memories that you can revisit for the rest of your life. With high-tech equipment and editing software, MDH Videography is capable of making a video that will exceed all your expectations.

Mike started MDH Videography in 2016, and since then has helped preserve many weddings in the area. Couples can choose from different packages that differ in coverage, services offered and price. MDH Videography services include:

• Additional hours

MDH Videography 6
MDH Videography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley Bucy · Married on 08/10/2019

Our experience with MDH Videography was truly amazing!! Mike truly goes above and beyond and we CANNOT thank him enough!!!

My husband and I will forever cherish our special video from our wedding day. From day 1, Mike has never failed us. He is such a great guy to be around and is so dedicated to making sure he captures everything that your heart desires and more. I will never forget one Sunday when my husband and I were going to meet up with Mike for the first time, he had to cancel on us due to him not feeling well (that’s life for ya) & of course he apologized & kept apologizing lol and told us he has NEVER cancelled on anyone before. He honestly felt so bad & of course, we told him it was totally fine, that we can always reschedule :) Well, come that following week- he emails us out of the blue and says- I still feel so bad for canceling on y’all so I want to do my first “Save The Date” video and I want y’all to be the first ones I do it with. The Save The Date video turned out so awesome. It brought out so many emotions leading up to our big day and it’s another video that we will always be able to look back on and smile upon. Mike is always so responsive to our questions, concerns, etc. You tell him what all you would like for him to capture on your special day.. & he does it anddd more! If you are a bride and considering having a videographer at your wedding.. DO IT!! & pick MDH Videography as your Videographer. You won’t leave disappointed. You will leave with tears of joy. MDH Videography captures your WHOLE Ceremony too. To me, the Ceremony is what matters the most at the wedding. It is where you stand in front of all your loved ones with the love of your life becoming one flesh. Mike and his crew captured everything that meant the most to us and we CANNOT wait to share our video with our children one day :) thank you again MDH Videography!! Y’all are the best and we are so blessed to have found y’all!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    MDH Videography 8
    MDH Videography 9
    MDH Videography 10
    MDH Videography 11
    MDH Videography 12
    MDH Videography 13

MDH Videography's reply:

Ashley, it was so wonderful to capture your & Charles' wedding videos and Save the Date video! Each time we met before your wedding and especially on wedding day, I throughly enjoyed being in both or your presence. You both are so easy going and amazing to work for! I'll never forget how awful I felt for cancelling our first meeting plus not feeling well! I was so scared that I was going to loose the opportunity to capture your wedding day. I'm forever thank full for you & Charles! Congratulations to you both again!

Charles Bucy · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent overall experience

During our wedding day Mike played a major role in capturing critical moments and memories that we will look back on for the rest of our lives. Mike was very professional, always positive and very laid back during the whole wedding day festivities. The footage captured was amazing and we will remember this day and the positive experience the rest of our lives. Thanks for all your great work Mike! Ashley and I appreciate all you did to go above and beyond expectations. We highly recommend MDH Videography!

Sent on 08/27/2019

MDH Videography's reply:

Thanks for your kind words Charles! It was an honor to be apart of your and Ashley's wedding day. The love you show towards Ashley inspires me to show my love for my wife more each day. Congrats again to you and Ashley!

MDH Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,045.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Traditional
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, SD Card, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• MDH Videography 1
    MORE VIDEO OF YOU

Now offering FREE Engagement / Save the Date Videos!

We’ll shoot your Engagement / Save the Date video, at no additional cost when you book our Full Wedding Day Coverage Package.

Contact Us for details!

• M Koval Photography
    M Koval Photography Wedding Photographers

I've worked with Mike and his associates before on weddings and they are very professional and easy to get along with. I highly recommend Mike!

• Total Exposure Band
    Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• 317 Reidland Drive Dallas, Georgia, 30132 See on map