MDB Photography

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,900 Most Popular Price

Hello! Congratulations on finding your soul mate!!

MDB Photography is a wedding photography business based in Savannah, Georgia and available worldwide. We capture those raw moments throughout your special day to create images that become family heirlooms.

We take pride in creating friendships with our couples. You are not just another couple or another wedding booked. You are truly our friends. There鈥檚 a lot that goes into planning a wedding, no matter how small or big. Whether it鈥檚 a small backyard wedding or a grand wedding at a historic mansion. . . Throughout planning, we meet and chat with our couples so frequently that by the time their wedding comes around, our couples don鈥檛 have a stranger photographing their wedding, it's a close friend.

Over the past 8 years, MDBP has caoptured love stories in Pennsylvania, Alabama, New Jersey, New York, Georgia and South Carolina. Creating timeless and bespoke photos that can serve as lasting memories of your wedding day.

Our style is very documentary all throughout your special day. Whether you are putting on jewelry,, giggling with your bridesmaids, crying with your mom or loving on your new husband during your first dance. We capture the authentic moments and who you truly are.

I would love to grab coffee or a glass of wine so you can introduce me to your soul mate, we can get to know each other and we can talk details about the next milestone of your love story!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Casey
    Casey B. Getting married on 05/13/2023

Best photographer in savannah

Morgan is hands down the best photographer in the Savannah area. She is incredible! I couldn't recommend her more!

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Casey! I'm so happy your engagement brought you and Max into my life! Abby and I are honored we could be part of your special day!
  • Blake
    Blake S. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Morgan is the photographer of my dreams!

Can鈥檛 say enough good things about Morgan! She took our engagement and wedding photos and both exceeded expectations. Not only are her photos gorgeous and thoughtful, she is an absolute joy to be around. So warm! Truly became my friend during this process. She makes the photo-taking jitters disappear and ensures the experience is chill and fun. Having her by my side on my wedding day made me feel so secure. She was always available and just a text away when I had a crazy photo idea or needed a recommendation for someone in the Savannah area. BOOK HER IMMEDIATELY!

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so so so much, Blake! It was such an honor to capture yours and Jackson's engagement and wedding! You two are perfect for one another! Your love and happiness radiates! Congratulations, again! Much love for you both!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Morgan Buchas
Morgan Buchas
Owner and Lead Photographer

I am a small town girl from Coopersburg, Pennsylvania, now living in the heart of Savannah, Georgia.

At 15, I photographed my first wedding and. . . the rest is history. At 18, I packed up my life and moved twelve hours away to Savannah. I am a proud graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design with a BFA in Photography and double minor in Fashion Photography and Advertising Photography. In the past eight years, I have photographed in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Jersey, Georgia, Ohio, New York and South Carolina.

In my free time, you can find me eating chicken nuggets, boating, scuba diving, spending time with my family/friends and cuddling my dog and bunny - Axl and Emmett.

Reach out! I would LOVE to hear about your love story!

All About You Entertainment
4.8 out of 5 rating , 31 Reviews
路 Wedding Rentals

Savannah, Georgia Savannah, GA, 31401
(610) 533-3208
Location of (MDB Photography)

MDB Photography frequently asked questions

MDB Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs
MDB Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs
MDB Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
MDB Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits
MDB Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date
MDB Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Savannah for your wedding