MDB Photography Reviews

6 | Savannah, GA

6 Reviews for MDB Photography

• Bethany

Bethany B. · Getting married on 05/10/2021

Perfect! Pleasant To Work With & Great Eye!

Morgan is absolutely incredible. From our first meeting, I knew she was the photographer for us and she only exceeded expectations! Her bubbly and upbeat personality was exactly what we needed for our very laid back planning approach. On the day of the wedding, she was a bright spot to everyone involved and this girl followed us all over downtown Savannah so that we could capture moments in all of our favorite spots. I seriously love every single photo that she captured and would hire her again in a heartbeat! She's a consummate professional but I feel like I've gained a friend as well! Thanks again Morgan!

Sent on 11/06/2020

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Bethany! I am so happy that I got to be part of such a special day for you and Lucian - and Evelyn too! It was such a sweet and beautiful day! I can't wait to continue to watch the rest of your love story unfold! There will definitely be plenty of coffee and wine dates in the future! Thankful to be your wedding photographer and forever friend!
  • Lindsey

Lindsey H. · Married on 04/10/2021

Morgan is THE best!

It is hard to put into words how much I appreciated Morgan's role in our wedding. As an indecisive bride, it was amazing to have her input while figuring out our day of timeline and photo locations. Although it rained the entire day, ruining any semblance of a plan we had, her positive attitude and flexibility still made for a perfect day. Our photos turned out 100x better than I ever could have imagined and I am so grateful! 10/10 would recommend and plan to hire her for any future photography needs!

Sent on 12/09/2020

MDB Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness, Lindsey! I am so happy that I was able to capture your special day, but even happier that our paths crossed! You and Evan are so perfect for one another. I'm so thankful to be your wedding photographer and now, FRIEND!
  • Caroline

Caroline J. · Married on 08/15/2020

THE Savannah Wedding Photographer!

Highly recommend!! My fiancé and I decided we wanted our engagement photos taken in Savannah, GA, and we’re so glad we chose MDB Photography! Morgan is extremely helpful with outfit and location recommendations, which we needed since we don’t live in Savannah. We really wanted to incorporate our dog into the photos, and she was more than happy to oblige! Morgan is talented and professional, and a quick editor as well! You can’t go wrong with MDB Photography!

Sent on 05/28/2020

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Caroline! I absolutely loved capturing yours and Tucker's engagement photos! I had a blast capturing your love for one another on Tybee Island!

Hannah B. · Married on 08/08/2020

Amazing! Loved working with Morgan

Morgan was awesome! She checked in multiple times before the wedding to make sure she had our preferences down. The day of, she was super enthusiastic and flexible with the hectic schedule of the day. We were able to get pictures with everyone we wanted to. The pictures turned out absolutely amazing and the first look and couple shots are my favorite. We are so happy with them. 10/10 would recommend.

Sent on 09/04/2020

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Hannah! I loved being a part of yours and Isaac's special day at the Mackey House. There was not a single detail of your wedding you didn't think of. It was absolutely beautiful! I'm so happy I was able to be your wedding photographer and can now you and Isaac my friends! Congratulations, pretty lady!
  • Sam

Sam D. · Married on 04/13/2019

Grateful for every shot!

Morgan was a joy to work with! From start to finish she made sure we knew the process she did and to be sure to ask us what wedding visions we had to follow through with the ones she absolutely could do and to do her best to make the rest happen. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, especially as neither of us are very into getting our picture taken! Definitely highly recommend Morgan, talk with her, ask her questions and she will for sure make your wedding pictures so hard to choose which one you love the best!

Sent on 02/22/2020

MDB Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Sam! I'm so happy I was able to be part of your special day! I absolutely loved being able to document every moment of your wedding day so you can look back and remember for years to come! I'm so happy you love your wedding photos as much as I do! It was a pleasure to document yours and Vinny's special day!