McKnight Vision Productions

Buffalo, NY
$1,800 Most Popular Price

$1,800 Most Popular Price

McKnight Vision Productions is a wedding photography company based in Buffalo, New York. Operating across Western and Upstate New York, this photography team is passionate about preserving couples’ cherished marital memories. Using a sharp photojournalistic style that prioritizes authenticity, they aim to snap every genuine moment. Excited to hear your story, McKnight Vision Productions’ photographers aim to express your romance through their timeless, HD-quality images.

McKnight Vision Productions offers a range of photography, videography, and design services tailored to suit your preferences. Their photography packages include a host of features, such as wedding portraits, save-the-date cards, and engagement sessions. You can combine their photography bundle with their videography services, ensuring that every emotional highlight and sincere scene of your big day is captured.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Save the Date

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,800

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Toning
Proofs
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Toning
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Proofs

• Lord
    Lord A. Married on 09/28/2019

Mr and Mrs Antwane Review @ Mcknight Vision

I would like to give my unequivocal support to Mcknight Vision Productions. The degree of professionalism and genuine interest in their clients, truly mirrored the utmost highest ethical standards in today’s society. In addition, trust is one of the most outstanding qualities my wife and I appreciated the most with this company. All in all, the quality of the pictures were above expectations! Mr. Mcknight and his assistance display a love of what they do and this is very evident! Thank you so much for making our wedding a time to remember and quality pictures to reflect about throughout the near future. I would recommend this corporation to anyone who likes customer care with quality work at their forefront.
  • Sabalena
    Sabalena Married on 08/18/2017

Wedding and engagement pictures and videographer

McKnight Vision Productions serviced all my needs for my wedding. First, was engagement pictures which captured the true essence of my relationship with my husband, love and laughter! My husband and myself joke a lot and it was really captured well! Along with pictures at the firehouse that my husband works at it! They also did an excellent job with the photography for my wedding and the video as well! We did a little love note in words and I loved the way they were included in the video which was McKinghts suggestion! My reception was at the convention center which allows you to have photos on all of the tv screens in the facility along with a picture for the outside screen.McKnight also put this together for us! Everything was amazing! I recommend their services to everyone!
    Jessica Married on 08/20/2016
    Attentive to my needs. He took photos whenever I asked. Definitely will book again in the future. Very professional and courteous

Deals

McKnight Vision Productions 1
Exclusive

Other vendors in Buffalo for your wedding