Saint Louis, MO 63132 Map · Phone number

About MCK Designs

MCK Designs provides high-end design and flowers for couples getting married in the St. Louis Metro area. We specialize in designing wedding stationary and flowers that are completely customized to each bride and groom. Whether you are having a small family ceremony or the large wedding you have been dreaming about for your entire life, let MCK Designs give you the high-end florist look without the high-end florist pricetag.

DSN8997
logo

3 Reviews for MCK Designs

Caroline Peterson · Married on 03/09/2019

Highly recommend!

Krissy did so much for our wedding- flowers, programs, seating chart and invitations for our wedding and rehearsal dinner. She is amazing!!! Everything she did was even better than I envisioned...my favorite things from our wedding. Her flowers were beautiful. I showed her a few pictures that I liked and explained my style and she came through!! Would recommend!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Sarah · Married on 10/08/2011

Krissy was great to work with! She was very flexible with her time and always got back to me with any updates or to discuss details for my flowers. She did a great job and totally understood what I was looking for in my theme and decorations! I highly recommend her and she is actually working in my maid of honor's wedding in 2012!

Sent on 12/17/2011

Christy · Married on 06/27/2009

Krissy was great to work with. She not only provided me with GORGEOUS flowers for a crazy good price. But she also designed and printed my invitations for me. I wanted things to be clean and simple and she delivered just that. Day of teh wedding, she was there to set up and then even take the flowers to the reception site. I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/19/2009