McFarren Makeup Artistry

114 North Lane, West Rutland, VT 05777 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About McFarren Makeup Artistry

McFarren Makeup Artistry is a bridal beauty business based in West Rutland, Vermont, that serves the Burlington and Plattsburgh areas. Owner and chief artist Shelby Lynn McFarren founded McFarren Makeup Artistry in 2016. McFarren Makeup Artistry’s goal is to push the envelope with their artistry and take makeup to the next level, while allowing their clientele the luxury of high-end treatments at a reasonable price.

McFarren Makeup Artistry specializes in traditional and airbrush makeup application for weddings, as well as for fun, educational classes for bridal and bachelorette parties. Their wedding makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes and tattoo coverage. Although they’re based in West Rutland, the McFarren Makeup Artistry team is available to travel throughout the entire New England area to provide bridal beauty services.

Red carpet exotic

McFarren Makeup Artistry 4
McFarren Makeup Artistry 5

Emily Winchell · Married on 01/10/2019

Awesome Experience!!!

Shelby is the best! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding. On each occasion my makeup was absolutely flawless! It looked amazing in person and photographed so well. She is very knowledgeable and was able to recreate any look I wanted. She was very accommodating to me as well as my bridal party. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any special occasion!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 6
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 7
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 8
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 9

McFarren Makeup Artistry's reply:

Emily,
    You are such a stunning woman. I am thankful I have gotten to work with you not once, but TWICE! Your engagement photos and wedding photos will always be some of my favorites! I wish you and Andrew all the happiness in the world!

Amanda Trombley · Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice you'll ever make!

I started out wedding planning not thinking I would need a makeup artist but I have to say it was the best choice I ever made! Shelby helped me through the process and was able to match all skin tones for my bridal party. I highly recommend her for your big day!

Sent on 02/04/2019

McFarren Makeup Artistry's reply:

Even on a rainy day, you made it shine! I'm so happy we got to work together and make you look super glam for your wedding. If you ever need my services in the future let me know!

McFarren Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What fitness/health services do you offer? Classes

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• McFarren Makeup Artistry 1
    15% off for 2020 Brides

Receive 15% off your total package price when you book your 2020 wedding!

• 114 North Lane West Rutland, VT, 05777 See on map