114 North Lane, West Rutland, VT 05777 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About McFarren Makeup Artistry

McFarren Makeup Artistry is a bridal beauty business based in West Rutland, Vermont, that serves the Burlington and Plattsburgh areas. Owner and chief artist Shelby Lynn McFarren founded McFarren Makeup Artistry in 2016. McFarren Makeup Artistry’s goal is to push the envelope with their artistry and take makeup to the next level, while allowing their clientele the luxury of high-end treatments at a reasonable price.

McFarren Makeup Artistry specializes in traditional and airbrush makeup application for weddings, as well as for fun, educational classes for bridal and bachelorette parties. Their wedding makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, natural makeup, false eyelashes and tattoo coverage. Although they’re based in West Rutland, the McFarren Makeup Artistry team is available to travel throughout the entire New England area to provide bridal beauty services.

3950089750072786944 n 51 1041139

McFarren Makeup Artistry 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 03/02/2019

Best Makeup Artist!

Shelby was absolutely amazing to work with. She was always very responsive, I never waited more than a day to hear back from her. She did my makeup for my engagement photos as well as for my wedding day and they both turned out absolutely amazing. On my wedding day, she did makeup for 3 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, and myself and she was done with plenty of time for me to finish getting my dress on and finish getting ready, and we all looked so beautiful!

My maid of honor also hired her for a makeup class for my bachelorette party and Shelby was so awesome that day as well. She had to deal with us drunken girls and she was so professional and patient with us. She taught us some really great makeup tips and the class was super fun. I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a professional makeup artist not just for their big day but for any special occasion.

Sent on 03/06/2019

McFarren Makeup Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! It was an honor to be a part of your special day! You and your bridal party were so much fun. I hope to stay in touch!
    -Shelby McFarren

Emily Winchell · Married on 01/10/2019

Awesome Experience!!!

Shelby is the best! She did my makeup for my engagement photos, bridal shower, and wedding. On each occasion my makeup was absolutely flawless! It looked amazing in person and photographed so well. She is very knowledgeable and was able to recreate any look I wanted. She was very accommodating to me as well as my bridal party. I would highly recommend her for weddings or any special occasion!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 6
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 7
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 8
    McFarren Makeup Artistry 9

McFarren Makeup Artistry's reply:

Emily,
    You are such a stunning woman. I am thankful I have gotten to work with you not once, but TWICE! Your engagement photos and wedding photos will always be some of my favorites! I wish you and Andrew all the happiness in the world!

McFarren Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes