McElroy Weddings

99 S Bedford St Suite 116, Burlington, MA 01803 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 27
  • Real Weddings 2

About McElroy Weddings

McElroy Weddings is a premiere award-winning videography firm that specializes in a documentary & cinematic approach for capturing the big day. We invite you to view our online samples of trailers, highlights and demos from Boston, Florida and Los Angeles. Our staff of creative professionals develop relationships with every client as we discover what their video needs are for each individual wedding.

McElroy Weddings offers a wide array of wedding videography services. Services include:

• Full-feature video

83 Reviews for McElroy Weddings

• Kassandra

Kassandra · Married on 10/29/2019

Disney Dream Wedding Video

After looking through Disney’s recommended videographers, we decided to go with McElroy Weddings. I was first impressed when they got back to me promptly on a Sunday! I would hire them all over again. For the first time in forever, I was able to put my phone down the entire day of my wedding and not worry about “capturing the moment” myself. All I had to do was live in the moment. Now my husband and I get to relive our perfect day over and over again with our wedding video package. We even had them follow us the morning of our private Magic Kingdom shoot. Everything was absolute perfection. Our final video made us cry it was so perfect. Thank you, McElroy Weddings!

Sent on 04/08/2020
  • Ellie

Ellie Saraipour · Married on 07/26/2019

Outstanding, as many stars possible

Exactly six months ago today, my husband and I were blessed to have an above and beyond vendor such as McElroy Weddings to capture our wedding video. There are not enough stars to rate this company. Prior to contacting McElroy's, we were victims of a scam/fraud [from "5 Star Productions"] and lost our first deposit. Having to book another videographer, we were even more cautious and nervous the second time around. That's when Benjamin- the owner of McElroy- took considerable time to speak with us and ultimately reassure us that McElroy was a perfect match for the video style we sought. McElroy comprises of WONDERFUL customer service, very timely communication from Erika, and the videographers themselves (John and Marcus) were star players at our wedding! They did an AMAZINGGG job capturing landscape that was sentimental to us prior to the actual wedding date. John and Marcus also stayed a little longer than the agreed timeframe in order to grasp the last details of the night. They were thorough, patient, and outstanding in the editing process- even with all the nit-picky questions we gave them over the weeks. Cory and I cannot thank you enough for giving us this gift- an eternal memory captured on video. Ultimately, if your shopping for a wedding videographer, you are in fantastic hands with McElroy Weddings. Many many thanks to the whole team! (Cory & Ellie Dufek, 7/26/19)

Sent on 01/26/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

McElroy Weddings FAQ

• What primary style do you identify with?
    Cinematic
    Documentary
    Short Form
    Storytelling
    Traditional
  • Which wedding events do you service?
    Ceremony
    Pre-Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer?
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Raw Footage
    Save The Date
    Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer?
    Blu-Ray
    Digital Download
    DVD
    USB Flash Drive
    USB Hard Drive

Real Weddings

• 99 S Bedford St Suite 116 Burlington, MA, 01803 See on map
    781-995-3360 (Phone number)
    Location of (McElroy Weddings)
  • 99 S Bedford St, Suite 116 Burlington, 01803 See on map
    781-995-3360 (Phone number)
    7812295900 (Other Phone Number)
    7812295901 (Fax Number)
    Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM
    Location of (McElroy Weddings)