Roseburg, OR 97471 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11
  • Pricing

About Mc Farland Productions

Mc Farland Productions specializes in ranch and farm weddings and will travel anywhere in the world to capture them.

I grew up on a ranch near Roseburg, Oregon.  I love the country lifestyle because it is very much who I am and what my passions are.

Nothing melts my heart like a cowboy in love with his cowgirl in a big beautiful grassy field or old cedar-sided barn.

I am so proud of ranch life, its structures, the culture, and history. Every ranch wedding is a new future for this way of life, and it inspires me!

People tell me how comfortable they are with me, how well I capture their love for each other and they are surprised by the sheer volume of proofs I provide once the photo shoot is finished.

I can shoot everything from the proposal to the reception in still photography and video. What I really enjoy are the phone calls after the wedding, asking me to shoot pictures of brand new babies and growing families!

Follow Mc Farland Productions on

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 1 Video

5 Reviews for Mc Farland Productions

Matthew · Married on 07/20/2015

If you are looking for one of the best in the buisness, you just found her. Natalie made our wedding day look even better in the photographs than it did in real life. She does a fantastic job of capturing great lighting and those perfect moments. She will make sure your photos are flawless. Very highly recomended.

Sent on 08/04/2015

Ashlee · Married on 04/25/2015

Natalie was the photographer for our wedding. My husband and I went to our engagement session with no idea what we wanted for pictures. Natalie took charge and told us where to stand, how to hold our heads, and everything needed to make it look as natural as possible. I remember laughing the whole time because she knew exactly how to bring out our true personalities. After seeing the results of our first session we knew that Natalie was the photographer for our wedding!
    By our wedding day we had a great relationship with Natalie and knew the way she worked and how we all wanted it to look. Natalie was so prepared for our wedding day she went above and beyond and saved the day with her sewing kit and scissors in her big bag of wedding stuff!
    Natalie worked so well with our entire family and made sure that we got all the pictures we wanted. She filmed our vows and toasts and amazed us with her amazing videography skills. I look back at my wedding pictures and see exactly how everything looked, how we all felt, and the true happiness and love captured with a camera!
    Thank you so much Natalie!
    Love,
    Mr. & Mrs. Trotter

Sent on 03/24/2015

duncan · Married on 08/16/2014

Recently my fiancee and i had our engagement photos shot by Natalie McFarland. I don't normally go out of my way to write reviews on anything... this time however I feel compelled to tell all about the spectacular photographs we received. They were simply great and every aspect of the whole thing from location to timing ran smoother than id have ever expected, these things along with a host of other reasons are the reason I have written this review. I would highly recommend McFarland productions to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion.
    shortly after this review we had Natalie shoot our wedding simply amazing, never knew she was there and the photos were spectacular

Sent on 03/31/2015

Mc Farland Productions Pricing

Mc Farland Productions Price Rates

• Sam Starns Elopements Wedding Photographers

McFarland Productions produces quality images and products and really gets to know you as a client. Primarily a ranch photographer and videographer, Natalie is also versatile and is up for almost any adventure! As a fellow photographer, Natalie brings so much to the table and is a highly sought after professional.

• Roseburg, 97471 See on map
    Location of (Mc Farland Productions)