MB Lighting Solutions

132 Ashley Loop, Davenport, FL 33837 Map · Phone number

About MB Lighting Solutions

MB Lighting Solutions is a wedding and event lighting company company based in Davenport, Florida. The company offers market lights, uplights, and pinspots to enhance the ambience of your special event.

MB Lighting Solutions will take care of delivery as well as setup and tear down of the lighting equipment. Everything will be set up in a safe and efficient manner as well as on time. The wedding lighting services they provide include:

• Outdoor
  • Pinspotting
  • String
  • Uplighting
  • Wall wash

Areas Covered

MB Lighting Solutions is based in Davenport and serves all of Central Florida.They service weddings in Tampa, St. Petersburg, Orlando, Clearwater, Palm Bay, Lakeland, Deltona, Largo, Melbourne, Daytona Beach, Kissimmee, Port Orange, Sanford, and everywhere in-between.

Reception tent lighting

MB Lighting Solutions 6
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 04/11/2015

Mr. And Mrs. Kenley

My husband and I would love to share the wonderful experience we had with Michael and his team! As we approached closer to our wedding day we didn’t realize our wedding venue would need additional lighting for ambiance purpose. We had already planned to DIY our market lights but reached out to Michael for a quote on additional lighting. He was extremely helpful and prompt and willing to go above and beyond for us! He responded to my regular questions almost instantly and was very flexible with my ever changing mind! We went ahead and used him for our uplighting, market lights, as well as a light for our Christmas tree! The final outcome was absolutely gorgeous and he truly read my mind on what I was going for! We weren’t sure until the night before if we would need a tent or not due to weather and he was fully ready and prepared to change any plans and reorganize what he needed to bring based on the last minute outcome. His lighting made our wedding a fairytale and it was truly a magical touch! His pricing is also sooo affordable and we would highly recommend them for your upcoming wedding/event! What a gem!

Sent on 01/09/2019
    MB Lighting Solutions 7
    MB Lighting Solutions 8
    MB Lighting Solutions 9
    MB Lighting Solutions 10
    MB Lighting Solutions 11
    MB Lighting Solutions 12

MB Lighting Solutions's reply:

It was a pleasure illuminating your wedding. I’m glad you enjoyed our magical touch on your big day.

MB Lighting Solutions FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash

• 132 Ashley Loop Davenport, Florida, 33837 See on map