15765 SW Muddy Valley Rd, McMinnville, OR 97128 Map · Phone number

About Maysara Winery

Maysara Winery offers one of the largers inddoor and outdoor venues in Oregon Wine Country. The stone and wood winery has a rustically sophisticated and majestic feel surrounded bu 540 acres of Momtazi Vineyard. Whether intimate or grand, have the wedding of your dreams here at Maysara.

maysarawedding021ppw860h573
The bride with her bridesmaids
maysarawedding021ppw860h573

6 Reviews for Maysara Winery

Chelsea · Married on 08/20/2016

The minute my (now) husband and I arrived at Maysara to consider it as a potential wedding venue we knew we had found 'the one.' The grounds, building, and scenery are absolutely breathtaking, and you can't help but feel a sense of romance when you arrive. The Momtazi family were extremely welcoming and Hanna was the perfect venue coordinator - she was flexible, understanding, helpful, and professional. We visited the grounds 6-8 times during our 2-year engagement, and every time Hanna saw us her face lit up with a smile and she bent over backwards to make sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed (even if we were just there to look around... again)! Our guests were blown away by the beauty of Maysara, and it was truly the perfect venue for our dream wedding day.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Kestra · Married on 07/15/2016

My fiancé and I fell in love with the venue as soon as we visited! The Momtazi family is super friendly, very quick to respond to questions, and provide an overall wonderful service.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Maysara is an absolutely amazing place to have your wedding reception or event!!! Believe me, I've been in and to far too many weddings to count and Maysara is the most serene and gorgeous setting!

Our guest could not stop talking about how gorgeous the venue was. Everyone who approached asked how I came across such a beautiful and exceptional venue. I honestly cannot describe how glamorous and captivating our wedding was. The Maysara staff was wonderful and complete professionals. They treat you as if you are one of their family members and make sure the day is exactly the way you want it. I highly suggest taking a look at this venue and booking way in advance!

Sent on 08/04/2015