San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number

About Maya Roget Makeup + Hair

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair is a bridal makeup and hair stylist based out of San Francisco, California. Maya specializes in creating stunning looks that help clients look and feel spectacular, and she can come to you to make the your beautification process as stress-free as possible. Maya loves creating looks for fashion and photography as well as weddings, and she is certified by Balmain Hair Couture to provide the highest quality in customized hairstyles.

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair believes that one shouldn’t compromise health for beauty, so Maya carries a wide variety of environmentally friendly and natural products, including brands like RMS Beauty, Ilia, Burts Bees, and W3ll People. She also carries major brands like NARS, MAC, Urban Decay, and Charlotte Tilbury. Beauty services can be provided for you and your whole wedding party, and Maya can provide tanning services and men's grooming as well as hair and makeup. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, updos, and styling, while makeup application offerings include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

Pretty girls
Pretty girls
The bride in white
The bride in white
san francisco bay area wedding four seasons hotel
wights 0507

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair 3
Maya Roget Makeup + Hair 4
  • krfossum

Kendell Fossum · Getting married on 10/24/2020

Makeup and hair that lasts all night long!

Maya was great! She did exactly what I asked for working off of just a few pictures and was super flexible for scheduling. We had an early appointment at City Hall for our wedding so I was nervous about making it on time so she arrived earlier than planned just to make me more comfortable. My hair and makeup stated in place until I crashed late that night. I would highly recommend, it was a dream!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Devon · Married on 04/13/2019

Bridal Makeup and Hair

I have Maya to thank for my wonderful wedding day look! I hired her and her team to do hair and makeup for myself and all my bridesmaids. Beforehand, Maya was really nice, easy to talk to and accommodating to make my "day-of" look come to life. I was nervous as I am someone who doesn't wear much makeup. I wanted my pictures to be perfect, but still look like myself. Maya achieved this look even better than I imagined! She met with me for a trial and worked closely with my wedding planner to coordinate a perfect timeline. The morning of, she was calm and fun to hang out with during those pre-wedding nerves and we were all finished right on time! I would highly recommend hiring Maya not only for wedding, by any special special occasion that you'd want to look your best for.

Sent on 07/31/2019

Jessica · Married on 07/08/2018

Absolutely loved working with Maya. I have modeling experience so I knew I wanted someone that knows how to do makeup and have it look good in photoshoots and weddings. That's a big deal, when I reached out to Maya, she was extremely kind and flexible with how many times I changed my trial appointment. She came to my place for my trial and she did a beautiful job. Everything she uses is high quality, my makeup stayed on the rest of the day and hair was still in curls. On the day of my wedding, she did my bridesmaids and mom makeup and hair. Since there were so many girls, she had to come to my hotel first then drive to the venue. She was so nice about it and it wasn't a problem at all even though it was so last min. I really appreciated that! She kept me sane that day, talking with me and giving me compliments. She showed my MOH how to put a crown in my hair after the ceremony. All my bridesmaids adored Maya! Maya's pricing is reasonable and she is extremely talented. My lashes looked extremely natural! I was so pleased with my wedding makeup!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND MAYA!!! She is the best and it was such a pleasure working with her.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 60.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning