San Francisco, San Francisco, CA 94121 Map · Phone number

About Maya Roget Makeup + Hair

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair is a bridal makeup and hair stylist based out of San Francisco, California. Maya specializes in creating stunning looks that help clients look and feel like an even more spectacular version of themselves, and she can come to you to make the beautification process as stress-free as possible. Maya loves creating looks for fashion and photography as well as weddings, and she is certified in Hot Heads hair extensions to provide the highest quality in customized hairstyles.

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair believes that one shouldn’t compromise health for beauty, so Maya carries a wide variety of environmentally friendly and natural products, including brands like RMS Beauty, Ilia, Burts Bees, and W3ll People. She also carries major brands like NARS, MAC, Urban Decay, and Charlotte Tilbury. Beauty services can be provided for you and your whole wedding party, and Maya can provide tanning services and men's grooming as well as hair and makeup. Hair services include blowouts, hair extensions, updos, and styling, while makeup application offerings include the following:

• Airbrush makeup

sara gavin wedding 1028 51 929709 157487506326794

11 Reviews for Maya Roget Makeup + Hair

• krfossum

Kendell Fossum · Getting married on 10/23/2021

Makeup and hair that lasts all night long!

Maya was great! She did exactly what I asked for working off of just a few pictures and was super flexible for scheduling. We had an early appointment at City Hall for our wedding so I was nervous about making it on time so she arrived earlier than planned just to make me more comfortable. My hair and makeup stated in place until I crashed late that night. I would highly recommend, it was a dream!

Sent on 11/03/2019
  • Madeline

Madeline Heiskell · Married on 07/04/2020

Extremely Talented and Kind!

Maya was absolutely amazing. We had to change our date, and she was so flexible and kind throughout the entire process. On the day of our wedding, she showed up on time, and finished everybody's makeup in exactly the time allotted, which was perfect since we were already on a tight schedule. Her setup was organized and clean and she made me and all our bridesmaids feel comfortable in her chair. Not only was she amazing to work with, but she is also extremely talented! I have very long, thick hair, and she put in an updo that did not budge the entire night and looked fabulous in all of our photos! My makeup was gorgeous as well and made me feel elegant and bridal, but still like me. I highly recommend Maya for any hair/makeup needs!

Sent on 07/18/2020

Michelle Jindrich · Married on 10/11/2019

Bridal Hair and Makeup - Amazing!

I can't say enough wonderful things about Maya and her teammate. I had one trial hair and makeup prior to meeting her and it didn't go well, so I was very nervous, but soon after meeting her and her starting my trial, I knew that I wanted her to be a part of my wedding day! My hair and makeup trial was so wonderful and Maya really understood and listened to what I wanted and executed it perfectly! Maya was great with communication throughout the entire process (even when she was on vacation)! On the day of my wedding, she came on time and was prepared. She created the timeline and stuck to it, which really made the entire day flow easily and allowed my bridal party to enjoy as we weren't stressed about finishing on time. Maya did my hair and makeup and she did such an amazing job. I got compliments (and still do when I show pictures) about how beautiful my hair was and how natural my makeup was. Again, I can't say enough positive things about Maya!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Maya Roget Makeup + Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 70.00
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
    Spray Tanning

• San Francisco San Francisco, CA, 94121 See on map
    2096638530 (Phone number)
    Location of (Maya Roget Makeup + Hair)