Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Sonnet Wedding Films

Wedding Films as Unique as Your Day

Your wedding will be a unique expression of the two of you. Why should your wedding video be anything less?

But if you start checking the samples from some wedding videographers, you see the same opening credits, the same staged shots, the same music tracks in video after video.

Of course there will be vows, an exchange of rings and your first kiss as a married couple, and these should be captured. But all around them are the expressions of your personal style, your unique relationship and the unexpected moments that make your wedding unlike any other.

These moments deserve to be captured and shared with friends and family: the laughter; the tears; unbridled joy; and communal celebration.

How will you preserve your special wedding moments? Let Sonnet Wedding Films work with you to tell Your story. Contact us today, and enjoy your celebration of love for years to come.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Regions serviced: Chicago

Follow Sonnet Wedding Films on

17 Reviews for Sonnet Wedding Films

There are no words to sufficiently describe our experience with Steve and Adam of Sonnet Wedding Films! Working with Sonnet was easily one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning. I cannot recommend them highly enough. From the moment we met Steve and Adam, it was easy to tell they were eager to understand us as a couple and tell the story of our love through our wedding video. Sitting down with them in our condo felt like getting together with old friends They asked questions to help get to the heart of our relationship and uncover what made it unique. Their ability to listen and ask probing questions made my husband and me confident we had made the right decision when we chose Sonnet! Fast forward to the day of our wedding. Steve and Adam were the picture of professionalism!! They were punctual, easy-going and a joy to have with us on our special day. That leads us to the day we received our videos. They didn’t arrive via mail just dropped in our mail area. Our buzzer rang, and when my husband when down to see who it was – there was Steve standing in our foyer. ( I was so sad I wasn’t there to give Steve a great big hug when my husband told me about it later. ) When I got home that evening, we opened the packages together. I remember being tickled by how beautifully each box was wrapped. Opening our videos was like taking apart a matryoshka doll -- each layer more beautiful than the next. When we finally got to the hand-carved wooden boxes (that perfectly reflected Unity Temple where we got married), we couldn’t believe Sonnet’s attention to detail. To this day, I am deeply touched by the fact that they celebrated and honored our day with such care that it felt like Steve and Adam were our guests, really a part of our family and not just our videographers. Call them. Call them today. And consider yourself lucky if you have the opportunity to work with two such wonderfully talented and fantastic human beings!

Profile Picture Katie, 9/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I had such a great experience with Sonnet. I would highly recommend them! Our film turned out wonderful and it's honestly my favorite thing to go back and watch. I wasn't able to meet with them prior to my wedding day and they still accomplished everything I wanted plus so much more. They are professional, creative, and so easy to work with.

Profile Picture Tara, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Creative problem solving! Steve was able to sync up two versions of our video after the venue's equipment glitched and failed to record audio.

Profile Picture User5476439, 2+ years ago, 1 Review