Mauro Erazo

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

Mauro Erazo is a wedding photographer based in West New York, New Jersey. With more than five years of experience in the industry, Mauro never makes any excuses. He guarantees that no matter the conditions of the day, he will produce excellent pictures of you and your loved ones. He always knows how to take great photos that will forever take you back to your magical and momentous occasion.

Mauro Erazo aims to capture the essence of each couple in his photography. Documenting the emotions and feelings of your wedding day is of the utmost importance to him. Above all else, he wants you to be able to remember all the details of the celebration for years to come. His services include engagement shoots, a second photographer, high-resolution images, digital files, and toning.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,999

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Save the Date

• Adriana
    Adriana P. Married on 03/14/2020

Amazing amazing amazing!

Mauro and Stephanie were the most amazing experience for our proposal! My fiancé contacted them to document his proposal to me and I can not begin to describe the amazing effort that was put into it. The attention to the smallest detail to make sure it was perfect was incredible. They went above and beyond giving my fiancé options on where and once he decided they went to the spot multiple times not just with my fiancé but on their own to make sure everything went smooth and perfect. Not only was their efforts amazing but so were the video and the pictures, it is something I personal do not believe anyone else could have done a better job and we now forever get to watch that amazing moment and relive it as many times as we want, which is a lot. Thank you's will never be enough for the work of Mauro and Stephanie.
  • Camila
    Camila S. Married on 09/21/2019

AMAZING Photographer

We found Mauro through weddingwire and are absolutely in love with his work. After seeing how beautiful our engagement photos turned out, we know we made the right choice for our wedding. His skill in capturing the moments and feelings, not just the subjects, sets him apart from any other photographer we’ve ever worked with. Our wedding photos came back in record time and we couldn’t be happier with the he moments captured – we HIGHLY recommend the all-day package. Mauro is absolutely incredible and 5 stars aren’t enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Mauro  Erazo
Mauro Erazo
Main Photographer

I am 28 years old, photography in addition to being my job is also my biggest hobby since 2014, another of my passions is traveling by bicycle, before the pandemic I traveled 1 year to 5 countries with my wife on 2 wheels.

I enjoy my work by sharing with a couple one of the most important moments in their life, I am aware of the incalculable value that over the years my images have.

West New York West New York, NJ, 07093
2015899531
Location of (Mauro Erazo)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding