Matthew Eberle Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,600 Most Popular Price

Matthew Eberle Photography, based in Minneapolis, St Paul, Minnesota, aims to offer a seamless, stress-free experience to each client for their wedding day. Matthew works with each client to present a versatile service, ensuring he can fully cater to all your photography needs. From the first consultation to the final presentation of your photos, he is here to cater to you.

Matthew Eberle Photography offers a range of services, working with each client to provide a convenient and accommodating service throughout. He hosts consultations a month before the event to ensure he is fully prepared for your occasion. As an added experience, this artist can also offer an engagement session for you and your partner to enjoy. Additional services include:

• Professional prints
  • Secondary photographer
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,600

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,600

Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Deeana
    Deeana Getting married on 08/20/2022

Highly Recommend

My fiancé and I had an engagement session shot my Matthew yesterday and had such an enjoyable time! It was honestly a lot more fun than we anticipated. My fiancé hates taking pictures, but Matthew’s energy made us both feel so comfortable! He gave us great direction, showed us the photos he was taking throughout the session, and had us whispering into each other’s ears to catch that ‘candid’ shot. He exceeded our expectations! I cannot wait to see how the edited shots turn out!!
  • Anya
    Anya Married on 06/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Gorgeous photos and a fun, knowledgeable photographer

Matthew is an incredible photographer. He clearly has an artist's eye and captured gorgeous, genuine shots of our wedding and engagement. He gave us great prompts that inspired us to laugh and smile in a very real way, and he caught so many awesome candids throughout the day. Matthew was also really fun to spend time with, and even our wedding guests were giving us compliments about his obvious skill and how great he was. We would definitely recommend hiring him if you're looking for a photographer that will give you helpful guidance along the way and will produce super high quality photos.
  • illustration stars

Team

Matthew Eberle Eberle
Matthew Eberle Eberle
Owner

As your photographer I pride myself on my professionalism. For me, it's not good enough to just take great photos. Much like a couple getting married, you have to build a relationship through communication, trust, and laughter. I make time to build these relationships so you can relax and have fun! I will be with you every step of the way to ensure all of your memories, from your special day, are captured. Weddings have the potential to be incredibly stressful, and it's my job as your photographer to help lighten that load.

Each wedding is beautiful and unique, it's my unique pleasure to capture and record these moments. There's no rules when it come to taking photos so I always encourage my couples to be creative and use their imagination. Each photo taken should tell a story, and I want to help you tell yours!

Minneapolis Minneapolis, MN, 55111
Location of (Matthew Eberle Photography)
6880 Utica Lane Chanhassen, MN, 55317
217-714-4579

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding