2865 Fenton Street, Denver, CO 80214 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000

About Matt + Jess

A lifestyle photographer based out of Denver, specializing in weddings and portrait photography.

• Hallie Kohler
IMG9209

3 Reviews for Matt + Jess

• Cole

Cole L · Married on 03/23/2019

Simply put - the best photographers ever.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But what they don't say is a GOOD picture can be worth a thousand emotions.

As a photographer myself, it was tough to zero in on high quality photographers. If you've been doing photography for a while, you learn to nitpick certain details about composure, lighting, focus, and the story of each shot. Because of this, I had a super hard time finding the style and quality of photographers that I liked, because I felt a lot of them just were "taking pictures" and not telling stories that provoked emotion while still maintaining that high quality.

Then came Matt + Jess. After reviewing their portfolio, I was blown away with their style, their composition and their ability to really portray emotions through their pictures. Their stuff rocks.

After hiring them, we found out that not only are they good at taking pictures, they're extremely professional, reliable, and competitive on pricing - oh AND they do amazing videography as well. They were fast to answer emails, they walked us through a day-of timeline for the different shots they'd need, and they made us felt incredibly reassured they had everything prepped and ready to go.

On the day of, they were a dream. They arrived to the venue early, and were ready to rock for the full day we had them. They work so well together, they were able to stage us, talk us through each pose, work with the outdoor lighting (which can be real finicky) and still were talking and joking with us the whole time.

When it was all said and done, they delivered the final product SO FAST. Most wedding photography takes like 6-8 weeks to process, but we received our finalized album in three. Every shot that we received was perfectly edited, incredibly high quality, and is something that my bride and I will treasure for the rest of our lives.

Truly some of the most professional photographers I've had the pleasure of knowing. Highly, highly recommend them to capture your special day. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 04/16/2019

Jessica · Married on 09/29/2018

The best part of our wedding

We cared seriously about one thing at our wedding- the photos. I can’t tell you how happy we were with Jess! First off, her style is amazing-from moody to fun and playful- she can do it all. Not only that, but she makes you feel so comfortable. I could tell from all of her photos that she was catching genuine moments of families and couples and that was the main reason we went with her. I even screened a lot of her photos with my photography guru friends and across the board they all spoke to her clear versatility with light and different settings.

She knew her stuff and made us feel (and look!) like beautiful rock stars. She made every space of our engagement shoot and wedding feel like vogue. She listened and was patient, but most of all, she is just a good person that I was so happy to have by my side on our big day. (I wish she didn’t leave Colorado-California, you have no idea how lucky you are!)

Sent on 07/19/2019

Jess was wonderful - responsive, flexible and the pictures were beautiful!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Matt + Jess FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3000
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files

• 2865 Fenton Street Denver, 80214 See on map
    6199619405 (Phone number)
    Location of (Matt + Jess)