Matinae Design Studio

Bakersfield, CA View map

• Tiffany
    Tiffany Married on 06/03/2017

Beautiful design, easy communication

I love working with Matinae Design for all my paper good needs. If I had to life everything I’ve used them for I would be here all day. Wedding, bridal shower, and baby shower have all had their invites and paper goods designed and printed by Matinae. When working with them you are working with a professional who will have things complete that far exceed your expectations. I look forwards to using them again in the future!
    Emily Married on 04/20/2013
    Not only do I use Matinae Design Studio professionally and refer all of my brides to her, I wouldn't think of using anyone else personally! When my sons first birthday was quickly approaching, I knew I wanted a unique, personal invitation for his themed party. Jenae was SO patient with me, and got them done so quickly to get them mailed on time! I also ordered table tents, drink labels, and a GIANT photobooth prop, I am still getting compliments 3 months later. I will continue referring Matinae to everyone I know.
  • W
    Whitney Married on 06/30/2012
    Loved working with Jenae, it was easy and enjoyable. While guest lists, invitations, place cards, and seating charts can so often be a huge headache for the bride; Jenae made sure everything went smoothly and eliminated that headache for me! She did everything paper for my wedding, along with a customized garter, guest book, and candy bar. Paper goods included invitations, place cards, seating chart, table numbers, ceremony programs, reserved signs for the church pews, labels for the candy bar, candy bags for the candy bar, bar menus, and a customized monogram that we used throughout our wedding. Our candy bags were personalized with a quote, our names, and wedding date. Every paper product in our wedding was personalized. The same fonts, colors, and graphics were used on everything. It really tied together the decor at our wedding. We were actually able to turn Jenae's monogram into a custom lighting image, which our lighting coordinator/DJ was amazed with! Jenae is extremely cost effective and her products are beautiful. She goes the extra mile to make you happy and accommodates last minute changes. I had a lot of people added to my guest list throughout my wedding and Jenae made sure they were added to our counts and received an invitation. She placed tiny rhinestones on most of our paper products. She researched candy pricing for our candy bar and sent me everything in a nifty zip file so I could choose candy that fit my budget. She is always available either by email or personal meeting. She even answers emails at 2am! Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed working with Jenae and am happy with everything she created for my wedding!

Bakersfield, 93311

Monday through Sunday 8:00AM - 9:00PM
Location of (Matinae Design Studio)

Other vendors in Fresno for your wedding