Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Matador Events

Matador Events creates high quality event productions all across Colorado and Wyoming. We specialize in event lighting design and decor, as well as technical audio visual services. Our event designers are ready to collaborate with you today, we can give you a full 3D rendering of your event before you book. Collaboration is key and we want to provide you with exactly what you dreamed and more.

Follow Matador Events on
ff6574c603e73db2 1516817366 c0efe202809f6e97 1516817352891 4 Saddle Ridge ceil
86bf96bdbf7c81fa 1532884065 d6338b242939ce18 1532884065138 1 Geometric Chandeli
devils thumb ranch edison lights disco ball inteli
Matador Events
larkspur pipe drape uplights lanterns matadoreven
ceiling drape uplights matadorevents
red matadorevents smaller
Matador Events
custom gold chandliers white uplights
Matador Events
cielo at castle pines ceremony drape matadorevents
devils thumb ranch market lights matadorevents 2
Matador Events
farm table ghost chair matadorevents
Matador Events
fox theatre gobo texture wash
img2658matadorevents
img5576matadorevents
Matador Events
larkspur pipe drape market lights matadorevents
Matador Events
lounge furniture hightop tables matadorevents
Matador Events
sanctuary golf course drape swag matadorevents
3d62891d5ec12e5c 1516817252 f35eec2c46a00f81 1516817236766 1 Sonnelap twinkle
cc42ad7f80163991 1516817318 b750f8303cbfd8b2 1516817306236 2 gobo wash on ceili
838dc572e23c7826 1516817326 50c6942a516802c7 1516817324580 3 Matador Events am
ff6574c603e73db2 1516817366 c0efe202809f6e97 1516817352891 4 Saddle Ridge ceil
86bf96bdbf7c81fa 1532884065 d6338b242939ce18 1532884065138 1 Geometric Chandeli
devils thumb ranch edison lights disco ball inteli

4 Reviews for Matador Events

Erica · Married on 07/07/2018

Selecting Matador Events for our wedding was best decision we made, in terms of vendors. Going in to the wedding, we had no idea what we wanted and Matt and his team were the perfect fit, patient, engaging and willing to help us explore options, even if it meant, significant additional work on their end. The story that best demonstrates how amazing Matt is - my dad and I were scheduled to meet Matt at the wedding venue to brainstorm ideas-we had car issues so ended up taking an Uber to the wedding venue and after our brainstorming session, Matt graciously offered to drive my dad and I back home so we wouldn't have to take another Uber. It takes a lot to impressive my dad and after our car ride home, my dad said, "I really like that guy and he has a passion for what he does, so the only thing I ask is that we go with all of his recommendations because he is fantastic'. Matt is not only very impressive about what he does but he is very patient and engaging so he is one of two vendors we worked with during the entire wedding experience that we would recommend ( So Matt was the 1% of someone I would excitedly recommend).

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Matador Events was FANTASTIC to work with. Matt was super responsive to email, met with us at our venue, and had great ideas for the space. The space was beautiful the day of our wedding/reception and I never had a single thing to worry about from Matador Events. I would absolutely recommend them to any engaged couple and would absolutely use them again for future events.

Matador Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Vases

• Fort Collins, CO 80521 See on map