Fort Collins, Fort Collins, CO 80521 Map · Phone number

About Matador Events

Matador Events is a lighting and decor company located in Fort Collins, Colorado. Specializing in weddings and special event lighting and decor, Matador Events also supplies any event with technical audiovisual services. Their event designers are experienced in various aspects of event design, and can also supply a full 3D rendering of a couple’s wedding before booking.

Believing collaboration is a key part of every event design, Matador Events works closely with each couple to provide their exact vision. Their services extend to day-of coordination, event design, and event planning as well as delivery, setup, and cleanup. Couples can choose to have backdrops, candles, candle holders, chalkboards, drapery, signage, and vases, along with their choice of the following lighting options:

• Accent
  • Wall wash
Follow Matador Events on

4 Reviews for Matador Events

Shanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Matt has been incredibly helpful so far with planning my wedding. His expertise and attention to detail has really helped alleviate stress as we get closer to the big day. I had no idea what I would need or how to navigate planning, from an event perspective, and Matt has been accommodating and patient with me, showing me the different elements and options for how to really wow come September. I'm so excited to see the finished product! I highly recommend!!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Erica · Married on 07/07/2018

Selecting Matador Events for our wedding was best decision we made, in terms of vendors. Going in to the wedding, we had no idea what we wanted and Matt and his team were the perfect fit, patient, engaging and willing to help us explore options, even if it meant, significant additional work on their end. The story that best demonstrates how amazing Matt is - my dad and I were scheduled to meet Matt at the wedding venue to brainstorm ideas-we had car issues so ended up taking an Uber to the wedding venue and after our brainstorming session, Matt graciously offered to drive my dad and I back home so we wouldn't have to take another Uber. It takes a lot to impressive my dad and after our car ride home, my dad said, "I really like that guy and he has a passion for what he does, so the only thing I ask is that we go with all of his recommendations because he is fantastic'. Matt is not only very impressive about what he does but he is very patient and engaging so he is one of two vendors we worked with during the entire wedding experience that we would recommend ( So Matt was the 1% of someone I would excitedly recommend).

Sent on 08/15/2018

Sara · Married on 06/08/2018

Matador Events was FANTASTIC to work with. Matt was super responsive to email, met with us at our venue, and had great ideas for the space. The space was beautiful the day of our wedding/reception and I never had a single thing to worry about from Matador Events. I would absolutely recommend them to any engaged couple and would absolutely use them again for future events.

Sent on 06/14/2018

Matador Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 250.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Audiovisuals, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, String, Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Audiovisuals, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Clean Up, Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Setup
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Signage, Vases

• Fort Collins Fort Collins, CO, 80521 See on map