Cleveland, OH 44111 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Mary Sawyer Professional Makeup Artist

Christina · Married on 03/04/2017

Mary is the best choice I made for my wedding, hands down!! She is bubbly, sweet, and truly wants you to feel the most beautiful on your special day. I met with her for a makeup trial and I was concerned about my oily face and keeping my makeup relatively natural and not over the top. She listened to what I was looking for and created a beautiful palette that I felt comfortable in and worked with my look! I went back for a second trial to tweak a few things and every time she was very accommodating, also in terms of time to meet and location. I brought both my mother and mother-in-law to get both their trials done. My mom was especially nervous since she never wears makeup. But, Mary made her feel so comfortable and met my mom where was was at. When it came to my wedding day, she did myself, all 6 of my bridesmaids, mom, and MIL. Everyone loved their makeup, she was on time and works very well with the other vendors. I hired her to come back right before our evening reception to freshen up everyones look, and she was right on time, had everything she needed, and got us back to the party quickly. Simply said, Mary is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I can't wait to hire her again for another event.

Sent on 01/12/2017

Erika · Married on 10/01/2016

Mary was such a joy to work with. She was so fun yet so professional, and did an absolutely stunning job on makeup for me, my bridesmaids, and my mother. She was very timely and everyone loved their look, not to mention our makeup lasted the entire night! I highly recommend Mary's services, you will be so happy with the results!!!

Sent on 10/03/2016