Marquette Avenue Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

With over 17 years of experience, Marquette Avenue Events is a full-service event planning boutique offering customized planning solutions tailored to your unique needs. We partner with the best event resources in the city, nation, and abroad to best serve you. Vision to event, we create unique and memorable experiences for our clients. We look forward to telling your story through the finest level of detail, execution, and artistic expression.

Congratulations on your Engagement! From the magical moment you become engaged, leading up to your Big Day, you will most likely experience a variety of emotions: from complete bliss and excitement all the way to anxiety over budget. We are right there with you along the way and believe that every couple deserves to have the best possible wedding experience! We are comprehensively dedicated to taking the complexities out of your planning equation. Whether you are a dynamic duo who has it all planned out and simply need Month-Of Planning, a multicultural couple with questions at every angle, a busy power couple with zero time to plan or simply need the all-star Full Planning treatment, Marquette Avenue Events is armed with all of the resources that you will need so that you can enjoy the planning journey all the way through to the wedding of your dreams!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$10,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Haley
    Haley K. Married on 10/09/2021

A million gold stars

If I could give Brianne and her MAE team a 100 stars I would. They are absolutely incredible in all aspects, I would never have had the most perfect day if it wasn’t for them. Brianne planned my mother’s wedding in 2018 and became a close family friend and I was honored to include her in my planning. She is meticulous, kind, and an overall genuine person that gets work DONE. She took care of any hiccups that occurred on my day and her assistants Mariella and Kristi were a dream. Having them there made me the most calm and collected I could have been on my day knowing they would take care of everything. We love MAE!!
  • Cassandra
    Cassandra W. Married on 09/06/2020

Brianne is the best there is!

If you are unsure about your wedding details and think you are a “do-it-yourself” bride—please stop the nonsense and call Brianne and the MAE team! You will not be disappointed! :)

My husband and I had been attempting to plan our wedding for a year without a planner. Our venue indicated that they take on most of the heavy lifting on our wedding day, so we thought we could find the vendors and be done! Then COVID happened, everything was closed and our September date was in jeopardy. When things finally started opening in July, we went out on a limb to try to have our wedding anyway and a month in, we realized that only a crazy person would be able to pull off having a wedding, especially with no planner, during a pandemic. Frantically looking though local ads for wedding planners, and with most we reached out to declining our request stating the event was too soon, we came across Marquette Avenue Events.

From the first call I had with Brianne, I knew she would be awesome. Brianne wanted to know everything about the day, and was genuinely ready and willing to help, even with short notice! I was still on the fence about hiring a planner (crazy me!), but she started assisting immediately even before I’d made a payment! She genuinely wanted me to have the wedding day of my dreams. Brianne is on top of everything. She would call/text daily not only to handle business (business we didn’t even know we had) but to make sure we were happy, healthy and ready for the big day. Brianne is literally like the maid of honor you wish you had, project manager, and cheerleader all in one! It’s hard not to love her with her positivity and ability to get things done both creatively and professionally. You can literally just tell her what you want, and she delivers (sometimes even more than you asked for)! For example, we needed a DJ and she got us a live musician and a DJ for less than the price of one! Needless to say, I was able to wake up the morning of the wedding knowing I could relax and Brianne would handle the rest. Our day was beyond beautiful! My husband keeps saying that our wedding was the best day of his life and I couldn’t agree more! We owe it all to Brianne! If we could do it all over again, the only thing we would change is to hire her sooner!
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 09/05/2020

The BEST Wedding Planner - Fairy GodPlanner!

We had a PERFECT wedding because of Brianne! There are no words available to express the gratitude and appreciation we have for the energy and effort Brianne put into our wedding in September 2020 in Chicago!
    Due to the pandemic, we decided (in June 2020) to cancel our 150-Guest-September-2020 wedding that we had been planning for 3 years on our own, and to instead have an intimate micro wedding of 30 persons. We were cancelling 3 years of planning, and creating a brand new wedding from scratch in only 3 months. We are both healthcare workers, and we did not have the time to make this happen. We found Brianne from searching through all the wedding websites, and reached out to her. We told her our goals and budget over a phone call and honestly, she did the rest.
    In only 3 months, she canceled (and got us refunds) from EVERY vendor from the canceled wedding, and then scheduled us to meet with new venues, DJs, tailors, florists, make up teams, livestream, etc… She only chose vendors that she thought would fit our tastes and budget based on what we told her we liked and disliked. We had never heard of the majority of these vendors (who were all very professional) so having Brianne was ESSENTIAL! We could not have found these businesses on our own in that timeframe (or ever!). Along with finding venues, Brianne was amazing at negotiating prices down. We didn’t pay the listed price for any of the vendors.
    Brianne responded to ALL of our messages at any time of day. Our contract with her mentioned that she would be available something like M-F 8:00 AM -6:00 PM to plan the wedding but we found that she responded on weekends and at night whenever we emailed or sent her a text message. She told us that since we were healthcare workers and had busy schedules she would accommodate us any time.
    Brianne was very familiar with the local laws and guidance for the pandemic. There was no point where we felt unsafe due to Covid19 – and again – we’re healthcare workers so we have high standards (masks, social distancing, limited travel, etc…)! She even made sure all of the vendors abided by the pandemic rules.
    On the wedding day, she had every logistic planned. She had first aid kits, a little fabric sewing kit in case clothes got damaged, she was tracking the weather, all the vendors, the rides, all the little trinkets and decorations, our rings, you name it! We didn’t keep track of ANYTHING because Brianne did it for us.
    Brianne was professional, timely, and well-networked. She was both assertive, kind, and made sure we got what we wanted. She made us the center of our own wedding. After a few weeks with Brianne, we barely stressed at all! On our wedding day, we weren’t wondering about the music, the photographer, the food, etc.. It literally felt like we were guests going to a cool party where the theme was “us”, and then we got to take credit at the end for being great hosts! It’s 8 weeks later and a coworker just told us that they re-watched our wedding video because it was so gorgeous! It was an absolute privilege working with this amazing wedding planner.
    Thank you Brianne. We will cherish our wedding day forever because of the work you did for us.
    We would recommend her to anyone! She is an amazing person and is so great at her job!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

917 West Washington Boulevard #200 Chicago, IL, 60607

Monday - Sunday: 8am through 7pm (Flexible)
Location of (Marquette Avenue Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding