Marlene Artistry

Phoenix, AZ View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hi everyone! As you may know my name is Marlene Ayala, Im from Sacramento California but i've been in Arizona all my life! I like to say i'm from California to sound cool to be completely honest! Anyways, let me start from the beginning.. Let's just say i followed my mother’s footsteps as she was also a hair stylist and salon owner, Given the opportunity in high school I was able to complete the cosmetology program where i soon found out my passion for makeup. At 18 I began freelancing and was offered to work in NYC for the IMTAS! I worked as a stylist with DUH. After this opportunity it opened the doors for me as i was able to work with photographers, makeup artists, company's and brides! After some time I became a Sephora Beauty advisor and learned all about product knowledge & fell more in love with the beauty industry! After a few months I decided to leave Sephora to follow my love for makeup and became a full time makeup artist! After 3 years of doing makeup full time i am happy to say I've been able to work with amazing designers, actresses, singers, magazines, company's and have made life long besties! (Which i have to admit is the BEST part!). Now, let me stop talking about myself.. I want to get to know YOU! I am fully invested in making you feel the best you have ever felt no matter the occasion! I'm so excited to work with you!

XOXO,
Marlene

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$184

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Group Discounts

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes

• I
    Iveth L. Married on 05/20/2022

Marlene is incredible!

I had my engagement and bridal trial hair and makeup. I cannot wait for her to work her magic on my wedding day. Not only is Marlene incredibly talented, she makes you feel so comfortable and beautiful! She is a great listener, knows exactly what style you are aiming for and ensures you are happy with the result. I cannot recommend her enough. She is an expert both for hair and makeup!
  • Holly
    Holly Married on 04/29/2022

Book marlene right away!

Where do I even begin with Marlene?! If you are a bride, the first thing you should do after you get engaged is lock in your date with Marlene, and you will NOT be disappointed. Marlene is the best in the valley for hair and makeup, she made me feel the most beautiful I have ever felt, multiple times. I had her for my engagement shoot glam, welcome party glam and of course, my wedding day glam. Plus a few trials! Marlene listens to you and is a perfectionist when it comes to making sure you look absolutely stunning. She is warm, kind and fun to be around - I need an event so I can book her again! She also made my mom, sister, MIL and aunt look so stunning for our big day! Marlene, thank you for everything! You are the best and I will forever refer you to everyone I know!
    Samantha C. Married on 01/16/2022

Incredibly talented and kind!

Marlene is insanely talented, kind, and genuine! Marlene and her team made my wedding day beyond special and my girls looked gorgeous!! The moment I stepped into my makeup trial she made me feel so comfortable and I knew from then, she was the perfect person to share my day with! I recommend her to every single person that has a special event near or far!!

Marlene Artistry's reply:

Thank you so much Samantha!!! You were such a gem to work with! So happy I was able to be there and make your glam dreams come true! So happy for you and your new little family ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Mari & Taylor
    13 photos · 11/11/2021

address Phoenix, AZ, 85023
Location of (Marlene Artistry)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding