Denver, CO 80246 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Mark Blake By The West | Stills + Motion

My name is Mark Blake. Traveler, coffee lover, snowboarder. Growing up in the wedding industry for over 20 years with a background in renowned broadcast media networks such as MTV, NBC and others, I found my true passion when I picked up my first camera. The key to our passionate work is to craft a relaxed and fun environment that will bring out your true genuine expressions and emotions.

Mark Blake Wedding Studios is a collective of creative visual artists. Based out of South Florida, we offer boutique Photography and Cinematography with a unique and refreshing approach to your once in a lifetime event. Available for cultural events, weddings, elopements, destination and engagement.

Warmest Wishes,
Mark Blake
786.537.9710
markblakevisuals.com

E-mail me directly at mark.justshooting@gmail.com

For more information, please message us on our website contact form, we do not reply to WeddingWire automated messages.

Follow Mark Blake By The West | Stills + Motion on

• Tia Lorae Storytelling
  • Insight Media Productions
  • Picasso Media
  • Golden Moments Film Co.
Photos 1 Photos
Videos 10 Videos

20 Reviews for Mark Blake By The West | Stills + Motion

• Ticha

Ticha · Married on 12/19/2018

Best videographer

Mark has been so incredible throughout this whole thing!! He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and got some amazing footage. Can’t wait to see our wedding video!

Sent on 12/22/2018

Gabriela · Married on 11/12/2016

Mark from Mark Blake Visuals has allowed us to relive all the beautiful memories experienced during our fairytale wedding. My husband and I chose Mark to capture our special day based off of some key factors—his creatively, his responsiveness/promptness and his extremely impressive portfolio. We met Mark about 1.5 years prior to our wedding for our engagement session which really got us excited for our main event. We made sure to book early because we did not want to miss the opportunity of reserving the exact vendors we wanted—Mark books really fast!
    What a joy it was working with him and his partner! Many people aren’t used to being in front of the camera, which can make photos look awkward/forced. Thankfully, Mark made us feel very comfortable, creating such an array of beautiful and organic photos. Mark- we look forward to having you capture more precious moments in our lives! Keep up the great work!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Award

• Alexandra Pender Weddings Wedding Planners

Mark Blake wedding photography and cinematography is truly one of the best in the industry. Mark's eye to detail and creative direction are above anyone else's in the field. The praises i receive from my clients prior, during and after the events are always what makes me happy to work with talented individuals like Mark Blake. His work speaks for itself. If you're looking for photo, video or both I highly recommend Mark Blake for your event.

• AmeriCaters Wedding Caterers

Highly recommended!!! AmeriCaters has had the opportunity to work with Mark and the experience was very good. Excellent customer service, professionalism and dedication. Look forward to working with you again. Congratulations Mark Blake!!!

• Eventiste Wedding Rentals

It is such a pleasure to work with Mark! Professional and courteous, always on time and honest. He did a great job and I saw our client really happy with the end product and I would definitely suggest him again in the future!

• Denver, CO, 80246 See on map
    786-638-8298 (Phone number)
    Location of (Mark Blake By The West | Stills + Motion)