3425 Bee Caves Rd, Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number

About Maris Malone Calderon Makeup Artistry

“Over the years, I’ve worked with hundreds of brides to develop their wedding day makeup style and I have to say, it truly is my passion. My approach to bridal makeup is to work with you to develop a perfect style that makes you look and feel beyond gorgeous. It’s all about creating a perfect, flawless style by enhancing natural beauty. I believe that each of you has your own unique style of beauty and the makeup you wear for your wedding day needs to reflect who you are."

— MARIS MALONE CALDERON

MARIS IS ALSO CO-FOUNDER OF PEARL ARTISTS, AN AWARD WINNING HAIR + MAKEUP TEAM.

Pearl Artists are bridal beauty specialists know for thier attention to detail and passion for creating stunning bridal looks. Our artists are some of the most sought after professionals in the industry for a reason; the talent we possess, and the reliability and professionalism we lead with. Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of brides to develop their wedding day hair + makeup style.

We know how important your wedding day is to you! Our approach is to work with you to develop a perfect style that makes you look and feel beyond gorgeous.
We’d love to start a conversation with you by simply chatting via email or setting up a bridal trial. We look forward to working with you to find a bridal style exactly suited for you!

Follow Maris Malone Calderon Makeup Artistry on

perez 41 web
hw110815155550

57 Reviews for Maris Malone Calderon Makeup Artistry

Mackenzie · Married on 07/15/2017

Maris is an amazing and perfect make up stylist! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone for any event. After my make up trial with Maris last September, I hate to admit I wore my make up the entire weekend because I loved it so much. Her timeline the day was the wedding was perfect. We were never in a rush and even found ourselves relaxing during the process. Her make up is light and comfortable. You can't even feel her make up on but look flawless! My bridesmaids and I all felt pretty. Her make up was flawless. Our favorite part was her eyelash application. Normally eyelashes are scratchy and poke into the sides your eyes. Maris's eyelashes we couldn't even feel! She is the most talented and professional make up artist I have worked with. I am so thankful I could book her for the most important day of my life.

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2017

Do you want flawless makeup that stays, still looks like you, and makes you look like the most beautiful version of yourself? Look no further than Maris at Pearl Beauty!!! I have been a bridesmaid in A LOT of weddings. A lot. And I've never been in one where every single girl LOVES their makeup. It's always too cakey, too "not me", too much. Every single one of my bridesmaids loved their look and felt so comfortable in their skin. I felt like a freaking rockstar all night, but most importantly I felt like myself. Maris is so lovely to be around and she is hands down the best makeup artist I've ever used. Just book her already!!

• Marissa

Marissa · Married on 03/18/2017

Working with Maris for my wedding was a dream! She did both my engagement shoot and wedding reception, and both looks were fabulous. I went in with an idea, not really having much to go on and her creative side kicked in and it was spectacular. My friends and family had a ton of compliments, but most importantly the look held up after a full night of dancing.

Maris Malone Calderon Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Two Rings Wedding Photography
    Two Rings Wedding Photography Wedding Photographers

we love Maris Maloe Calderon makeup! Our photos always look amazing when she has done the photos

• In Her Shoes Coordination
    In Her Shoes Coordination Wedding Planners

Maris Malone Calderon is one of the top make-up arrtists in Austin. She knows how to give you the perfect colors on your face to match any look that you are going for on your wedding day. Her style is fabulous and it reflects in her artistry. Her make-up will last all thru the night and then some. I personally hired her to my wedding make-up and my pictures were phenominal.

• Dustin Meyer Photography
    Dustin Meyer Photography Wedding Photographers

Maris amazes me every time we work together. Her professionalism and artistry are second to none when it comes to enhancing the real beauty of my brides. Her skills are not only to increase the loveliness of brides, but her knowledge of photography lighting makes her an expert at doing makeup for the camera. She always works with a wonderful attitude, which only increases the experience my brides receive when she performs her artwork. I recommend Maris to every woman that walks into my studio, and I look forward to many more years of allowing her to make my brides truly gorgeous for the camera.

• 3425 Bee Caves Rd Austin, Texas, 78746 See on map