Mariposa Beauty

Huntsville, AL View map Visit website

Mariposa Beauty is a wedding-makeup company located in Huntsville, Alabama. Specializing in high-end lash extensions and quality cosmetics, Owner Megan Arreola strives to enhance each client’s natural features. This professional loves nothing more than helping to-be-weds feel like their best selves on their wedding day. Mariposa offers full bridal services, including hair and makeup.

Mariposa Beauty offers pre-wedding makeup trials to prospective newlyweds. Megan is an expert in eyelash extensions and airbrush makeup, both of which leave to-be-weds looking effortlessly glamorous and wedding-photo ready. She travels to complete makeovers for wedding parties, so you can relax in the comfort of your chosen venue and look forward to a morning of pampering. As a certified lash artist, she tailors her talents to match your wishes when it comes to voluminous and luxury lashes.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$50

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$10

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Updos / Styling
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    Christina C. Married on 11/13/2021

Excellent Adaptation to Our Needs

Meagan was a great fit for me and my group of bridesmaids. None of us generally wear makeup and she did a fabulous job helping me and my bridesmaids find looks that suited our more natural styles. All the pictures I've seen so far look great and I can't wait to see how my professional photographs turned out. We did a trial run in advance where we were able to discuss my preferences and different aspects of my makeup plan. This also gave us a chance to get to know each other before the chaos of the wedding day. She was great about adapting to my preferences while being true to her art. She is an artist with her makeup tools and her services were well worth the wedding day investment.
    Heather H. Married on 05/08/2021

10/10 would recommend!!

Meg was amazing!!!! She was so easy to work with and very reasonably priced! She had top notch products and offered airbrush foundation and lashes. Her and her team did my make up and my bridesmaid's make up and everyone loved it. They catered to each girls wants so that we all felt pretty. Truly wish Meg could do my make up every day and I would give her 100 stars if I could!!!
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

Central Huntsville, AL, 35805
(256) 651-7281
Location of (Mariposa Beauty)

Other vendors in Birmingham for your wedding