Margarita Photography

Baltimore, MD View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Margarita Photography is a professional wedding and engagement photography service based in Baltimore, Maryland but will travel anywhere. Passport ready and dual-citizen European passport holder. My goal for all couples is to make sure that everyone is having fun. I don't want your engagement session or wedding day to feel like work when it comes to getting your photos taken.

Let's have some fun together!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
One Event / Day

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Digital Files
Prints
Proofs

• Mary
    Mary M. Married on 10/16/2021

Amazing Photography and Personality

Margarita is one of the nicest most genuine people I've ever met. Her photography is fantastic and she has such a good eye for her couples. She went out of her way to come scope out the locations for both our engagement shoot and our minimony this year prior to the shoot dates. And her turn around time is incomprehensible. I didn't even have time to process that I was married and the wedding photo album was delivered :)
  • Maia
    Maia P. Married on 09/18/2021

Beautiful work, easy to talk to and work with

Absolutely loved working with Margarita, Everything was super straight forward and easy. She makes it fun to take pictures, even if you are an awkward person like me. I love the photos from the wedding and from our engagement shoot! I think she has a stunning eye for compositions when taking a lot of the candid photos.

Margarita Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for the kind words. Really appreciate it. And I'm glad that you guys choose to do the engagement session! It truly makes such a difference when it comes to being comfortable on the wedding day.
  • Cara
    Cara W. Married on 06/22/2019

So, so good

Margarita filled in for the photographer we had hired, since the first one double booked. We weren't sure what to expect because we had never met until the day of the wedding. Margarita is AMAZING. She's fun and easygoing; she was great with all our guests. She arrived to our venue an hour early to get a look at some possible photo locations. Most of all, her photos are absolutely beautiful. They capture the moments that we never want to forget in a very touching way. My husband and I are so happy with the way they turned out. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent photographer.

Real Weddings

• Gab & Ser
    180 photos · 09/21/2019

Pricing

Margarita Photography Price Rates

Baltimore, MD, 21214
Location of (Margarita Photography)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding