8547 E Arapahoe Rd # J110, Englewood, CO 80112 Map · Phone number

About Mares Video Productions

Discreet, distinctive and detailed are a few words that describe how we cover your day. It's about you and your story...not about us and our work. So rather than tell you about how we are passionate storytellers (which we are!) and how we custom design films, we'll instead share what some of our clients have told us about their signature films.

- - - - -

"Henry got better shots than our photographers." - Michelle and Chad

"What a special contribution you make toward bringing families closer and creating warmth and joy. I watch your creations and I always sit back and think,'boy, do I love my family! The work of art makes me feel connected. Thanks for that!" - Gil and Deb

"You did a fabulous job of incorporating your artistry with into the reality of our day, while telling the story of our love for each other…" - Sarah and Danny

"We were so impressed with your work and are so glad that we chose you. When we think back about not having a video taken, we must have been crazy! What a wise choice we made!" -Molly and Tim

"You came, you saw, you captured! Please don't hesitate to add our names to your lengthy chorus of those who sing your praises." -Charles Goldberg

Follow Mares Video Productions on

• A Max Wedding Productions
  • Dgass Photography
  • Tia Lorae Storytelling

6 Reviews for Mares Video Productions

• I

Isabella · Married on 12/02/2017

Three are a lot of videographers out there and we were overwhelmed but we chose Mares because of a referral. We are so glad we did! Lisa came out to our home and interviewed us to get a feel of who we are and to find out what we were looking for. They delivered. We have received so many good responses to our video and we could not be more happy.

Sent on 03/05/2018

Angela · Married on 04/29/2016

I discovered Mares Video Productions through a bridal show at Lionscrest Manor in Lyons, Colorado. My daughter and I attended the bridal show together. Initially, my daughter and future son in-law were not interested in having a video of their wedding. Their major concern was that they had already selected a photographer and they were also concerned that the videographer would be intrusive to their wedding. They also wanted everyone to be themselves and not have to worry about being recorded.

Having a video of the wedding was very important to me. I was diagnosed with incurable cancer several months earlier and I felt that the video would be one of the last memories my daughter would have of me. After discussing my concern with my daughter, she agreed to have her wedding video taped.

We received the video a few weeks ago. My daughter and son in-law were so happy with the video. I had so much fun looking at their faces and reactions reliving that day again. In fact, my daughter could not even remember even seeing the videographers taping her that day. The videographers were very careful not to interfere with the wedding or the other photographer. Looking back at my own wedding, I know how fast the day goes and there is so much that is missed on that special day. We are all so happy with the video. Lisa and her team were great to work with. They were very responsive and understood how important it was not to be intrusive and worked closely with the photographer to make sure they were not over stepping each other’s work. Lisa was also very sensitive to my health situation and was very responsive to our requests.

Not only can my daughter and son in-law enjoy the video for years to come, but I was also able to share the video with family members who could not travel to the wedding. Having a video of your special day is so important and worth every cent. It’s a lasting remberance of the most important day in a couple’s life.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/29/2016

Mares Video Production did such an outstanding job with our wedding video - I recommend them very highly! I was skeptical about having a videographer at all for our wedding, few of my friends who were getting married had one and I was worried it cause our guests to feel a bit more reserved. After my Mom's convincing, and lots of reassurance from Lisa (Producer/ Director/ Cinematographer), we booked Mares and I'm so glad we did. At first introduction to Lisa I was so impressed with her calming presence, she was an absolute pleasure to have with us in the getting ready room. We all quickly forgot that she was filming, and soon after forgot she was there at all! Watching the video there were so many times I said "She was there during that??" and I'm SO happy that she was. She captured so many moments and expressions that photos miss. Being able to hear our ceremony again, and see everyone dancing and laughing was so much fun. If you are on the fence about getting a video, I understand, and I can tell you it's 100% worth it and Mares Productions will do an outstanding job. I'm so happy we have the video and can't wait to re-watch it and reminisce over and over!

Sent on 07/21/2016

• , 8547 E Arapahoe Rd # J110 Englewood, 80112 See on map
    Complimentary consultations and viewing sessions by appointment and at various locations.
    Location of (Mares Video Productions)