Marcos Parucker Photographer

Punta Cana, DO View map
1 review
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

Hi, Marcos Parucker Photographer is a photography and video company based in Punta Cana.
I am Marcos, the one behind the company, but I can gather a special team, with other professionals I trust, to capture the best images of your most special day, like a second photographer, one or two videographers and assistants.

I have packages with photography and video for all budgets and we can also create a special package for you, to meet exactly your needs and your event.

I am Brazilian, but I also speak Spanish and English. For years I am a passionate about photography, because I understand that memories are best saved with spectacular photos.

I know very well the whole process and routine of a wedding, because I also work as a wedding officiant and wedding planner.

I will feel very honored to be chosen to register this very important and meaningful day of yours.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video

What photography items do you offer?

Save the Date
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
  • Susan
    Susan Z. Married on 05/01/2022

Wonderful!

Marcos and his Partner did a beautiful job. Very responsive and flexible. So much fun to work with and we very much enjoyed our intimate wedding for just the two of us. Got pictures in very short amount of time and the quality is amazing. I could not thank him enough!

Marcos Parucker Photographer's reply:

Hi Susan, thank you for your time in doing this for us. I really appreciate your trust in us from the first contact. We have the best memories of you both!!! Thank you for choosing us to organize and photograph your wedding.
illustration stars

Exclusive

Pricing

Punta Cana Punta Cana, DO, 23000
(+1) 809-254-9138
Location of (Marcos Parucker Photographer)

Marcos Parucker Photographer frequently asked questions

Marcos Parucker Photographer includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files
Marcos Parucker Photographer includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
Marcos Parucker Photographer offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
Marcos Parucker Photographer offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
Marcos Parucker Photographer offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Save the Date
Marcos Parucker Photographer is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.
Marcos Parucker Photographer currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Dominican Republic for your wedding