Marcin Zajac Photography

San Jose, CA View map

For me, wedding photography is the most exciting and challenging type of photography. Every wedding is a very special and unique celebration and I feel very fortunate to have the opportunity to capture the emotions and moments of the big day. I'm looking for the fleeting moments that will define the day forever, the signature moments of your wedding that you will look back upon fondly for the rest of your lives together.

My goal is to give you these images, while not interfering with the natural flow of the day's events and while maintaining a relaxed and fun atmosphere. All images are digitally captured and the processed, print-ready files are provided to each couple to reduce printing costs and to ensure proper archiving.

What photography services do you offer?

Crystal Married on 06/27/2009
    Marcin was a dream of a photographer! My husband who is very picky about the photos and who was going to take them, found Marcin on craigslist! We met him in San Francisco and he showed us his portfilio which was a more photojourlasim approach, and while he did the regular posed photos, but he caught and captured our attention with his more unique ability to capture the moments of a wedding! Amazing, we were both so so very much pleased with him and his professionalism! We can't wait to see the pictures!

San Jose, 95125
Location of (Marcin Zajac Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding