1400 Carbon Canyon Rd. Suite 100, Chino Hills, CA 91709 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Manalo Empire Photography

My name is Lucy Manalo and I am the owner and main photographer of Manalo Empire Photography. I've had several pieces of my photographic art and articles published and featured. I am a 4x "Accolade of Excellence" awardee from WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International). I am a wedding and boudoir instructor for Covina Valley Unified. What does all this mean for you? If you hire me, feel confident that I will take care of you. Your wedding day is all about you and your special someone. It needs to be captured correctly, and not by an amateur because there are no do-overs. Let's set an appointment so you can tell me more about your day, and how I can help you capture it the way you want it to be! We'll have fun working together working on creating the most beautiful images of your day!

Lucy

Please view my article on "The 8 Ways to Get the Best Wedding Photos" featured on Bridal Guide Magazine Blog: http://www.bridalguide.com/wedding-planning/article.cfm?aID=22509

***Member of WPPI, PPA, NAPP

be254dcdb2943f90 1359073113833 17510244980634446511673562170o
The Lovely Bride
The Lovely Bride
Manalo Empire-Photography
Even the flowers had to "get ready"!
Even the flowers had to "get ready"!
Bridesmaids dresses
be254dcdb2943f90 1359073113833 17510244980634446511673562170o

4 Reviews for Manalo Empire Photography

• Ivonnia

Ivonnia · Married on 11/05/2011

Want to TY Lucy & Juanito for such great moments. You guys are the best in the business very professional and every one loved our engagement portrait and our engagement book. Thank you and can not wait to see the final product. Lucy was very professional and responded in a timely manner, was very easy going and answered all our questions. Was a pleasure to work with. :)

Sent on 11/08/2011

Chris · Married on 01/30/2010

Growing up I always dreamed of having a beautiful wedding, I imagined how the details would be and most of all my dress, but what I couldn't picture was the man I would marry, that is, until the day I met him. And then I realized everything I dreamed about would come true! Now you would ask yourself, where is she going with this, well, I wanted to keep those memories alive throughout the years, I wanted to be able to show my kids and grandkids the day I married the love of my life. I also wanted to be able to share that day with my many distant relatives so they can experience that magical moment with me. So of course having an experienced, professional, understanding photographer was extremely important for me, and then comes Lucy Manalo, from Manalo Empire-Photography. I can't go into details as to how I came into contact with Lucy (that's another story) but i'm very thankful I decided to contact her for my photography. On our first encounter I couldn't believe how professional Lucy was. My then-fiancee and I expressed what we looked for regarding our wedding photography, I also let her know how important it was for us that she was able to capture certain moments that were very meaningful to both my husband and I. She completely understood! And not only did she listen, but she gave us advice on what shoots would work well and what wouldn't be a good idea, this showed me that she actually knew what she was talking about. She also showed us example of her work and I was blown away by the great skills she has! In the end we decided to have our engagement portraits and our wedding photographed by her. Now when the time to work with Lucy came I was amazed at how easy she made it to work with her. She guided us through the whole process, and it felt extremely natural, there were times I didn't even notice she was there! When we received our portraits I couldn't believe how beautiful they came out! Everybody that viewed them were blown away by the beauty of them. Now fast forward several months and it's now time for my husband and I to take our maternity portraits, of course I knew it would be Lucy who would be there to capture that moment, and of course she didn't fail to make me happy. I had also asked her if she would like to be there for the birth of my first child, and help me capture that special day when I would become a mother, and I'm even more thankful that she was there for me. I've heard several stories how women tend to forget their labor, and I get to re-live that amazing day thanks to Lucy. Now I know I wrote a lot, but I truly can't be happier about my choice with Lucy to be the one to help me keep my memories alive. Every time someone asks me if I know a photographer, I always recommend Manalo Empire-Photography, Lucy is all about making her customers happy, she shows that she cares about her work and is passionate about making your magical moments be captured and kept alive through time. If you are looking for a professional photographer, who knows what they are doing, and strives on perfection go with Manalo Empire-Photography, you will not be disappointed. Thanks to Lucy I am able to re-live my most cherished moments.

Sent on 10/22/2010

Angela · Married on 09/21/2008

I could not be happier with how my wedding pictures turned out. Lucy is amazing with her photography. She has such cool, fun and artistic ideas and I loved them all. She is also very open to any ideas. She has a way of capturing certain agles that make you and the picture look amazing! She is flexible and really works with you on your busy day. I would recomend her to anyone! She is so sweet too so you can't help but to love her! :) Thanks Lucy!!!!!

Sent on 01/21/2010

Manalo Empire Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Manalo Empire Photography 1
    Weekday Wedding
    If you are getting married during the week, you will receive a great discount. Please call Lucy for details: (626)552-2092

• Twogether Events
    Twogether Events Wedding Officiants

Lucy is very dedicated to her career as a photographer. She is very professional and yet also very personal. She treats her clients like her own family and delivers the best work she could. She is also very patient and flexible to work at any situation. Her photography is marvelous and creative. I am sure you will love Lucy when you hire her.

• Sheer Delights Lingerie and Accessories
    Sheer Delights Lingerie and Accessories Wedding Dresses

Lucy Manalo is a very talented, professional and seasoned photographer. She is versatile in her style--photographing anything from weddings to boudoir sessions.

• Always Perpekto!
    Always Perpekto! Wedding Planners

Lucy Manalo is such an amazing photographer. She is open to any suggestions, very flexible, and creative. She goes out of her way to make her couples feel comfortable and confidant in her services. She truly puts her heart into her profession and it definitely shows. Not to mention she has the sweetest personality and is very easy to get along with!

• 1400 Carbon Canyon Rd., Suite 100 Chino Hills, 91709 See on map
    6265522092 (Other Phone Number)
    By appointment only