East Bridgewater, MA 02333 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Making You Glow

Imagine not having to do anything on your wedding day but sit back and relax. You would have your hair styled and your makeup applied in the comfort of your hotel suite or your own home. Your bridal party would be taken care of, and the moms and special attendants would all look their best, so your loved ones would be perfectly red carpet-ready on the most special day of your life. And, best of all—you wouldn't have to worry about a thing! Sarah Rodrigues has put together an amazing team to help her accomplish just that! As the main stylist/artist of Making You Glow, she prides herself in constantly developing new skills and learning new techniques to provide you with hair and makeup that ties your whole wedding together!

Making You Glow is the most convenient choice for your beauty needs on your Wedding Day or for your special event. Hair & Makeup are provided at the location of your choice with supreme customer service. We believe the look of your Wedding Day makeup and hair is as important as choosing your venue, gown, photographer, and D.J.! Ladies don't forget that your look, on your special day, will be captured in photos forever. With our Personal Styling options, you are guaranteed excellency. Our passionate team of Hair Stylists and Makeup Artist are ready to bring your best face forward! We specialize in romantic and timeless beauty and our Personal Styling services will transform your Wedding Day Experience. Let us provide you with a carefree day of pampering. We would love to be a part of one of the most memorable days of your life!!

Follow Making You Glow on

6 Reviews for Making You Glow

Amy · Married on 09/22/2018

The BEST hair and makeup

Sarah and her team are the absolute best people you can hire for your wedding day. Sarah goes above and beyond to make sure your day goes smoothly - she coordinates with your other vendors, keeps you calm and happy, and makes getting ready an all around wonderful experience. Additionally, they are INCREDIBLE at hair and makeup - my bridesmaids, moms, and I all came out great. The makeup and hair looked really natural yet beautiful and lasted the whole day on everyone. They are the one hair and makeup stylist team I've seen where no one has a complaint with their look and everyone is really pleased. I love Sarah and her team! I couldn't be happier that I went with them. Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kathryn · Married on 07/20/2018

If you are looking for the most perfect glam squad, you found it! “Making You Glow” came highly recommended to me and after seeing all of the pictures I knew I needed to find out more! All of Sarah and her team’s work is beautiful. After talking with Sarah on the phone I knew we were a perfect match. Sarah was extremely outgoing, responsive, and organized throughout the entire planning process. Sarah helped me with determining when to begin makeup and what time photographers should arrive. She even created an organized schedule for us to follow the day of the event so that everything would run smoothly. Sarah and Lani arrived at my house the day of the wedding and fit right in. They made all of us feel so comfortable and attended to. Sarah is so personable, friendly, and extremely talented. Sarah and Lani made every single woman in my bridal party look their absolute best. They even provided a lip touch up kit for everyone to bring to the wedding and taught us “how to cry” and not ruin our makeup! Sarah is absolutely AMAZING! I truly felt beautiful the day of my wedding and owe it all to her! The best part was the airbrush makeup lasted all day and night! Making You Glow is worth every penny!

Sent on 08/14/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/15/2017

Where do I start with Sarah and her team of amazing artists! I hired Sarah, A. Because she is one of the most talented makeup artists I've seen and B. Because her and her team are by far the most fun people to be around! I've known Sarah for a while as she's always been my hairdresser, so once I got engaged and booked my venue she was the first person I called. She had another wedding that morning already booked, but assured me no matter what she'd be there! And without a doubt, that she was.. she's always been completely honest with me about what would look good and what wouldn't which is another reason I treasure her. I knew day of getting ready I needed someone around that I could be completely honest with and vice versa. Both her and her team are perfectionist and make you feel beautiful both inside and out. I love how down to earth they all are, and can make even one of the most anxious moments of your life seem like a breeze. I would highly recommend making you glow for any and all of your hair and makeup needs for any special day of your life. You will NOT go wrong with them, and you'll feel absolutely beautiful once they are done with you. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart and all my girls for making us feel FABULOUS! Love, Val

Sent on 09/25/2017

Real Weddings

• Lyra Vega Bridal
    Lyra Vega Bridal Wedding Dresses

Sarah is an absolute joy to work with and really does have a way of adding a certain "glow" to events! Her attention to detail is impeccable and she is well versed in bringing out natural beauty. Sarah will definitely help you shine on your special day!

• East Bridgewater, 02333 See on map