999 PO BOX, Fargo, ND 58104 Map · Phone number

About Faces By Lizzie

Faces By Lizzie is a hair and makeup provider based out of Fargo, North Dakota. Lizzie has a professional makeup artist certification and is specialized in wedding and pageant makeup. She enjoys seeing her clients light up in delight when they see their transformed selves and loves to see the confidence that they then carry. Having experience with modeling companies, Lizzie has behind-the-scene insight into what it takes to be picture-ready. She also retains the accomplishment of being Miss North Dakota 2017, so she has first-hand knowledge of getting dolled-up to show your best self. Passionate about womanhood and projecting the beauty of your inside via the outside, Lizzie would be pleased to participate in making any couple's special day a bit more wonderful.

Faces By Lizzie covers a wide range of makeup services. Some makeup services include:

• Contour makeup
  • Makeup trial
  • Fake lashes
  • Tattoo coverage

• Blonde Ambition
  • Heather AnnZ Salon (inside The Source Salon and Beauty Supply)
  • AdvoCare

5 Reviews for Faces By Lizzie

1 User photo

Christina Johnson · Married on 12/06/2020

Everything was beyond perfect

Lizzie is fantastic! She went above and beyond for myself and my bridal party on our wedding day. Was very flexible and easy to work with after having to move our date due to Covid.
    She traveled 2 hours to early in the morning to do our makeup at 7am which was so appreciated!
    My makeup lasted ALL DAY! I was surprised because it wasn't airbrush. I danced until 2 am and my makeup looked as good as it did from when she first put it on at 10 am.

I highly recommend anyone and everyone to work with Lizzie. She is 10000% worth the investment and is one of the best Makeup Artists in the Midwest.

Sent on 10/12/2020

Faces By Lizzie's reply:

Thank you Christina!! It was wonderful being able to work with you and be able to make you feel beautiful on your magical day!

Much Love,
    - Lizzie

Ashley Kovar · Married on 06/20/2020

She's the best!

Lizzie was wonderful to work with for my wedding!! She was very helpful, and patient when I was unsure of the look I wanted for my wedding day. We went through many photos together, and tried different things with my makeup until I loved it! She was easygoing, and funny, and made me feel much more relaxed in the days leading up to the wedding, as well as on the wedding day. I definitely reccomend booking her when looking for someone to do both your makeup, and your bridal parties makeup!

Sent on 10/13/2020

Mary L. · Married on 10/06/2018

10/10 would recommend!!

Lizzie was truly incredible when it came to doing makeup for our wedding day! She was very efficient, affordable, and she is so personable and fun she adds to the experience! My makeup was done exactly as I had imagined; it wasn’t overly done, didn’t look “cakey”, and didn’t budge all day!

Sent on 03/29/2019

Faces By Lizzie's reply:

Mary, thank you so much for your kind words and your business. Working with you and your bridal party was so much fun and seeing you gift your husband a puppy.. was the cherry on top of the day!

Faces By Lizzie FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 80.00
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• 999 PO BOX Fargo, ND, 58104 See on map
    Location of (Faces By Lizzie)