100 albany st, Portsmouth, NH 03801 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1

About making faces weddings

A bridal and event makeup service located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with services to Concord, Nashua, and Manchester, Making Faces Weddings specializes in on-location makeup application for a variety of events. The team at Making Faces Weddings includes makeup artists who have over 25 years of combined industry training and experience. They use products that are high definition, photoready, and flawless, including top makeup lines that will perfect each look.

Brides work with artists to create a bridal look that is customized toward their comfort level and matches their makeup vision. They can choose from contour or natural makeup, as well as eye makeup that often includes fake eyelashes. Brides have the option to request tattoo coverage, if desired. The team offers wedding party makeup, as well.

Follow making faces weddings on

• Robesteur's Salon
902e7aed576e19e69241f595a5bddc05dd1eeb

12 Reviews for making faces weddings

Sarah Siegel · Getting married on 02/10/2021

The absolute best!

Kristin and her team were amazing to work with! Kristin is extremely friendly, professional, and patient. She listened and responded to every person's wants and needs- from more make up to less make up, she made everyone look and feel incredible! I could not have imagined a better person to work with and have with me on my special day!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Lindsay · Married on 10/05/2019

An absolute must hire!

I can't recommend Making Faces enough! I was fortunate enough to have met Kristin in June 2018 when she did my sister and I's makeup for her wedding - I loved Kristin (and how beautiful she made me feel) so much, I knew right away I had to have her at my wedding this October! First of all, she has an amazing sense of humor and calming energy which I appreciated so much on my big day when nerves took over. Second, the makeup looks she creates are flawless. My sister and I have very different styles, but we both felt glamorous and "us." I particularly appreciated that at no point did I feel like the makeup was "caked on" - something I've experienced with other professional makeup artists. Moral of the story: hire Kristin, laugh your butt off and feel like a queen on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/19/2019
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 08/31/2019

Absolute perfection

Kristin and Danielle absolutely nailed the makeup for me and my bridesmaids on the wedding day! Everyone looked absolutely stunning - making faces is a wedding MUST. In addition to her talent, Kristin was a crucial squad member day-of in that she helped me laugh through the wedding-day nerves!

Sent on 09/10/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

making faces weddings Pricing

making faces weddings Price Rates

making faces weddings FAQ

• What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
    $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

Real Weddings

• 100 albany st Portsmouth, NH, 03801 See on map
    603 427 5454 (Phone number)
    Location of (making faces weddings)