making faces weddings

Portsmouth, NH View map

A bridal and event makeup service located in Portsmouth, New Hampshire with services to Concord, Nashua, and Manchester, Making Faces Weddings specializes in on-location makeup application for a variety of events. The team at Making Faces Weddings includes makeup artists who have over 25 years of combined industry training and experience. They use products that are high definition, photoready, and flawless, including top makeup lines that will perfect each look.

Brides work with artists to create a bridal look that is customized toward their comfort level and matches their makeup vision. They can choose from contour or natural makeup, as well as eye makeup that often includes fake eyelashes. Brides have the option to request tattoo coverage, if desired. The team offers wedding party makeup, as well.

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Courtney H. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing - Absolutely Should Hire Kirstin!

Kristin and her team are absolutely amazing! I planned my wedding remote -- and then had to reschedule for COVID -- and Kristin was a dream to work with. She worked with me before and after my trial to perfect my wedding look, and she was so receptive to feedback. As someone who doesn't wear a lot of makeup (and neither do my bridesmaids), I was looking for someone who could make us look beautiful but also natural. She did just that! She uses really good makeup products that can work with any skin tone, which was a priority for me. Most importantly: Kristin helped calm my nerves and put me at ease even with all the day-of butterflies -- I couldn't ask for more on my wedding day!
    Molly W. Married on 09/10/2021

Dream team!

Kristin and her team were an absolute dream to work with! They are all kind and relaxed and definitely made us all feel at ease on the morning of my wedding. I’ve never been great with describing makeup and somehow Kristin figured out what I wanted to a T! She runs an absolutely seamless operation. When all 9 of your bridesmaids absolutely love their looks, you know it’s a success!
    Sarah S. Married on 02/10/2021

The absolute best!

Kristin and her team were amazing to work with! Kristin is extremely friendly, professional, and patient. She listened and responded to every person's wants and needs- from more make up to less make up, she made everyone look and feel incredible! I could not have imagined a better person to work with and have with me on my special day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Pricing

making faces weddings Price Rates

2454 Lafayette Rd Suite 29 Portsmouth, NH, 03801
603 427 5454
Location of (making faces weddings)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding