Atlanta, GA 30338 Map · Phone number

About MakeupCouture

MakeupCouture is a beauty team of skilled makeup artists and hair artists that conveniently come to your location on the day of you big event! This luxury service provides you with piece of mind and privacy in your hotel suite, residence or event location. All artists customize their talents to fit your comfort level and come with experience in bridal, television and print industries. As used on many television sets, the airbrushing technique is the application of choice for your picture perfect moment. Aside from makeup and hair styling services available include hair extensions, lash extensions, body bronze toning, and brow contouring. There is an ongoing collection of bridal hair pieces available as well as custom bridal and hair jewels.
If you would like to inquire about availability please include your date, size of party and any other details you would like us to know about you. Contact dawn@makeupcouture.com or 404-374-4461
We look forward to having the privilege of assisting you in making your day beautiful!

Picture277
Picture247
Picture277

27 Reviews for MakeupCouture

Crystal · Married on 04/02/2016

Dawn Johnson made me look better than I ever thought I could look with very little guidance and no trial (I missed my appointment). Because I'd had some cancellations, I had to hire Makeup Couture and Dawn at the last minute. I went on trust, that she knew exactly what she was doing and she far surpassed my expectations, showed up on time, was very professional, and made me look stunning on my wedding day. I only told her I wanted to look glamorous, like Old Hollywood. That's very broad and nonspecific, but she got it. What I got was elegant makeup and contouring that emphasized my best features, but what my guests saw was the features not the makeup. My eyes looked large, dark and glossy, like photos of Hollywood actresses that I've envied. She put double false eyelashes on me, but I didn't feel them after a few minutes and they were so realistic nobody realized they were false. The foundation was flawless, youthful and dewy with beautiful highlighting and contouring. I'm plus sized but her makeup actually made my face look thinner. I showed up with clean, dry hair and she gave me an elegant, half-up do that complimented my bridal hat and lasted the entire ceremony. As previously stated, this all happened on the fly, with very little preparation. I wouldn't recommend going without a trial run for any other bride (it's too rattling to the nerves), but it's nice to know there's a professional out there who will step up when she has to. And the price was totally reasonable too! #completelypleased

Sent on 04/08/2016

Victoria · Married on 04/18/2015

Dawn saved the day! After needing to cancel my services with another vendor at the last minute, I found MakeupCouture on WeddingWire and contacted Dawn. Her hair and makeup services were absolutely perfect for our wedding day in Atlanta. She came to our home and did bridal and bridal party hair and makeup that everyone raved about, and was so nice throughout the entire process, including our trials. She was competitively priced, communicated with me throughout the entire process, and was always professional. I've never felt more beautiful than I did that day, and Dawn played a huge role in helping me feel like I was the prettiest bride ever! The compliments on her work were overwhelming, and I would definitely recommend her services to anyone that asked.

Sent on 05/22/2015

Dawn did my hair and makeup and the hair for my four bridesmaids. Throughout the entire process, she was super flexible ( I had to change my services) and helpful in answering all my questions. The morning of the wedding she had a calming and professional attitude. This made the hectic stressful morning just that much easier. My bridesmaids hair looked amazing and I felt and looked absolutely beautiful! I would recommend Dawn to anyone and everyone. She is amazing!

Sent on 04/02/2015

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Storybook Wedding Consulting
    Storybook Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

Makeup Couture is fabulous to work with from a consultant and a bride. My clients love Dawn and all of her associates! The airbrush is a wonderful alternative for bride's that are not accustomed to wearing heavy makeup. Dawn always adds in a buffer to ensure that the client is ready on time for her wedding day pictures to begin. It is a pleasure to work with Makeup Couture on every occasion!