Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number

MakeupbyJaySaunz 7
  • Gina

Gina · Married on 08/16/2019

Amazing Makeup artist!!!

Right when I got engaged, Jamie was the first vendor that I booked because I knew how popular she was! She did my makeup at my friends wedding two years prior and I just knew I wanted her for my wedding. She does an amazing job, so why would I look for anyone else. Her team was also incredible. They came on time (even earlier) the day of my wedding, set up and got right to work. I had 12 girls getting their makeup done and everything with timing worked out so well. Jamie's fun and bubbly personality made getting ready for my wedding memorable and stress free! Stop looking and book Jamie!!

Sent on 10/06/2019
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 8

Sade · Married on 06/23/2018

You must book Jamie to do your makeup! She is an amazing makeup artist! She is super sweet, professional, and so fun to work with! I felt so pretty and picture perfect on my wedding day! The morning of my wedding I wasn’t in the best mood because I had the ugliest pimple on my forehead that I swear wouldn’t be able to hide with makeup. Of course, Jamie was able to work her magic and make me look beautiful – she was able to hide it with makeup and no one was able to tell. The best part is that the makeup stayed on the whole night. I’m so happy I booked her for my wedding!! <3

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Jamie and her team killed it! Not only does Jamie have an amazing personality but she chooses the most amazing team to bring with her and she makes the day unforgettable. All of the makeup for the girls looked gorgeous and Jamie and her team also finished makeup for 15 girls in record time. Thank you for making myself, my bridal party and family absolutely glow. Love you!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018