Summit, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number

MakeupbyJaySaunz 5
MakeupbyJaySaunz 6
MakeupbyJaySaunz 7

Sade · Married on 06/23/2018

You must book Jamie to do your makeup! She is an amazing makeup artist! She is super sweet, professional, and so fun to work with! I felt so pretty and picture perfect on my wedding day! The morning of my wedding I wasn’t in the best mood because I had the ugliest pimple on my forehead that I swear wouldn’t be able to hide with makeup. Of course, Jamie was able to work her magic and make me look beautiful – she was able to hide it with makeup and no one was able to tell. The best part is that the makeup stayed on the whole night. I’m so happy I booked her for my wedding!! <3

Sent on 09/24/2018

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2018

Jamie and her team killed it! Not only does Jamie have an amazing personality but she chooses the most amazing team to bring with her and she makes the day unforgettable. All of the makeup for the girls looked gorgeous and Jamie and her team also finished makeup for 15 girls in record time. Thank you for making myself, my bridal party and family absolutely glow. Love you!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 14
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 15
    MakeupbyJaySaunz 16

Samantha · Married on 11/25/2017

You will absolutely fall in love with Jamie the moment you meet her, what is not to love? Jamie is such a sweet heart. Throughout my trial we chatted and laughed the whole time, I honestly felt like Jamie and I had been friends for years. I am so picky when it comes to people doing my makeup and when she showed me the mirror once she was finished with my trial, I knew Jamie had to do my makeup on my wedding day. Ladies, Jamie is out of this world talented. Her eye for makeup is INSANE. I felt so beautiful on my wedding day. If you are looking for a makeup artist who is not only so amazing at what she does, but is just so an absolute pleasure to be around, Jamie is your girl!

Sent on 12/18/2017