Makeup With Mackenzie

Chattanooga, TN View map Visit website

Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, Makeup With Mackenzie is a hair and makeup company that specializes in wedding beauty. This business is owned and operated by a talented mother-and-daughter team. This dynamic duo strives to make you feel beautiful on your big day, helping you to walk up the aisle in style.

Makeup With Mackenzie can take of all your beauty needs. Trials are available in advance of your big day, allowing you to see the finished look in advance. Whether you're looking for sleek and timeless styling, or a relaxed and natural beauty look, this team can do it all. Along with natural, contour, and glam techniques, this team can also offer a range of hairstyling options, including:

• Blowouts
  • Coloring
  • Haircuts
  • Perms
  • Updos

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$115

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$110

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$55

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$20

What is the base price for pedicures?

$30

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Manicure / Pedicure

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Team

Lisa Cochran
Lisa Cochran
Hair Stylist

I am the mom of MacKenzie and I love doing hair! I decided to change my career at 48 years old and go to Cosmetology school with my daughter. It was a scary experience changing my career, but I did it! We are loving creating beautiful hair and makeup for wedding parties and living out our dream as a mother-daughter team.

MacKenzie Cochran
MacKenzie Cochran
Makeup Artist

My name is MacKenzie and I am 23 years old! I spent 4 years in college dreaming of the day that I could just give it all up and become a makeup artist. I finally convinced my parents to let me go to Cosmetology school, and then my mom decided to go along with me! So, we both graduated and now work at a salon together. I have a passion for making people look as beautiful as possible and I absolutely love weddings! I cannot wait to see what comes my way in the future with this new platform!

304 east 2nd avenue Chattanooga, TN, 30165
Location of (Makeup With Mackenzie)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding