Makeup Powers LLC

Levittown, PA View map

Certified Makeup Artist, Servicing Philadelphia, NJ, DE & tri-state area. Stephanie has built her business and reputation as a freelance makeup artist. Stephanie has been the lead makeup artist for local television, top photographers and models in the industry. Stephanie also maintains personal clientele relationships with brides, salon owners, event planners and agencies. Stephanie’s passion as a makeup artist can be felt from the moment you meet her. Working alongside Stephanie you will not only be impressed with her skills and passion; you will have a makeup artist and friend for life. Let Stephanie make you feel like a million bucks on your big day... Contact form on website, www.makeupbystephpowers.com... Instagram- makeup_powers

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 05/29/2021

Amazing All Around

Steph is a true profession. She’s just fantastic all around.
    Katelyn H. Married on 09/09/2020

Steph is amazing!

I can not thank Steph and Makeup Powers enough for being such a huge part of my wedding day! When I first got engaged, I knew I HAD to have Steph do my make up for my wedding. She had done my sisters wedding a few years prior and did an incredible job so I knew it was one thing to cross of the wedding to-do list pretty easily.

When I  booked her for my September wedding, she was so easy to work with. From the contract signing, to scheduling the trail and her flexibility with my schedule to the day of the wedding, she was phenomenal. She communicated with me from the week before my wedding until she arrived at our venue. She made sure that all of my girls would be ready and on time! And that she did.

The day of my wedding, Steph did 10 girls. She made me feel so beautiful. I couldn't even believe how amazing I looked. She not only made me feel this way but, all of my bridal party and mom, too! She was so amazing with my junior bridesmaids who were only 9 and 10. They were absolutely thrilled with the little bit of makeup and lip gloss that she applied to them.

I can not recommend Steph enough! Thank you for making me feel so beautiful on the most important day of my life!
  • nicole
    Nicole Married on 11/02/2019

Bridal makeup

What can I say... Stephanie is a gift from God and made me feel absolutely beautiful the day of my wedding. After having the makeup trial, I wanted to tweak a few things for the day of and she nailed it! All my girls looks stunning as well. I highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Levittown, PA, 19057
Location of (Makeup Powers LLC)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding