Levittown, PA 19057 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Makeup Powers LLC

Certified Makeup Artist, Servicing Philadelphia, NJ, DE & tri-state area. Stephanie has built her business and reputation as a freelance makeup artist. Stephanie has been the lead makeup artist for local television, top photographers and models in the industry. Stephanie also maintains personal clientele relationships with brides, salon owners, event planners and agencies. Stephanie's passion as a makeup artist can be felt from the moment you meet her. Working alongside Stephanie you will not only be impressed with her skills and passion; you will have a makeup artist and friend for life. Let Stephanie make you feel like a million bucks on your big day... Contact form on website, www.makeupbystephpowers.com... Instagram- makeup_powers

35 Reviews for Makeup Powers LLC

Makeup Powers LLC 1
Makeup Powers LLC 2
Makeup Powers LLC 3
Makeup Powers LLC 4
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 03/01/2019

Gorgeous Makeup and so much fun!

Steph was awesome to work with! She was laughing and joking with all of us the whole morning of my wedding. It was great to relax and enjoy a fun girls morning. Everyone's makeup was flawless!! All of our makeup lasted the whole night long. We got so many compliments throughout the night. My 13 year old daughter was so excited to get her makeup done and she was so thrilled with it that she has decided Steph will be doing her sweet sixteen, prom and wedding! I wanted makeup that looked natural and Steph delivered.

Sent on 03/03/2019
    Makeup Powers LLC 5
  • Dana

Dana · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Artist for Bridal Glam!

I chose Stephanie to do my wedding day make-up not only because she is an incredible artist, but also because I loved her enthusiasm and energy from the moment we met at my trial. She is a great addition to any bride’s beauty team and her positivity and energy make your “getting ready experience” that much more enjoyable. For my wedding day, I envisioned a very contoured, glamorous look. I wanted an artist who could nail bridal glamour and go above and beyond something natural. Steph was able to achieve exactly what I was looking for, but could also accommodate a range of other looks for my bridesmaids and mother too. I had seven bridesmaids in total, and they were all so very happy and confident with how their looks turned out. I was also impressed with how professional Stephanie was throughout the planning process – she is patient, efficient, and very promptly responds to all communications. She is also incredibly hard-working and clearly passionate about what does! I am so happy I chose Steph to be the make-up artist for my November wedding – it wouldn’t have been the same without her!

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Makeup Powers LLC 6
    Makeup Powers LLC 7
    Makeup Powers LLC 8

Apisri · Married on 11/04/2017

Stephanie is such an awesome person and makeup artist! Stephanie was the makeup artist for my friends wedding and I loved her so much that I booked her the next day for my wedding! I know nothing about makeup and gave her pretty much free range on my face. I trust her that much and she did not disappoint at all! I felt so beautiful not only at my friends wedding but also on my actual wedding day! She worked all by herself on the day of my wedding and was able to do 6 girls makeup and even finished early as well! She is literally a superwoman! She became not just a vendor during my wedding but she definitely became a friend during this process!

Sent on 11/13/2017