Makeup & Hair by Shekeita Magitt

Atlanta, GA View map

Thanks so much for letting Makeup & Hair by Shekeita Magitt be apart of your most joyous day! We know that no bride wants to spend her day running around and that's why we come to you!

Each of our Image Consultants are well trained at providing full services to all of our clients. We have over 5 years experience in the Bridal business, each of us being ex or current fashion hairstylists and makeup artists. We are skilled at providing makeup that lasts under bright lights and in fast paced environments.

We pride ourselves on being prompt, hard workers that are skilled at listening to what our clients want. No need for our brides to feel the least bit of stress on her biggest day. Let us enhance your beauty! Call or email us at shekeitamagitt@gmail.com if you have any questions or concerns!

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
    Nancy Married on 09/19/2015
    Shekeita is one of the sweetest, most talented people I've met. I had to organize my wedding from abroad and I couldn't have trial up until 4 days before the wedding. I was a bit nervous but once I met Shekeita I knew I had nothing to worry about. She listened carefully to what I wanted and didn't want which was very important to me. On the day of the wedding, I was amazed with the final result; I still looked like me but way better! Shekeita also did my bridesmaids' and mum's make up and I have to say I have never seen my mum looking so amazing! I would definitely recommend Shekeita to anyone who is looking for a professional make up artist.
    Kimberly Married on 03/11/2007
    Having not booked a trial because my wedding was in Atlanta and my Fiance and I are from NY. I was extremely nervous waiting to the day of to have my makeup done. I was nervous for no reason because Shekeita did even better than I could have imagined. I was radiant and hardly touched my makeup at all.....well except a little gloss after some steak. I am honored to recommend this vendor to anyone. Thank you,Kimberly.
    Evelyn Married on 02/24/2007

I suffer from severe acne and dry skin and Shekeita made me look flawless on my wedding day. She is so talented and made me feel like a princess on my day. I couldn't have imagined walking down the aisle without her there to help me. I felt so at ease knowing Blushed by SLM were there for my girls and I. My family and I loved how friendly and respectful she was. Thank You -Evelyn K.

Atlanta, 30337

Available anytime and for travel upon request!
Location of (Makeup & Hair by Shekeita Magitt)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding