Fairview, NJ 07022 Map · Phone number

About Makeup Gems Artistry By Sandra Gonzalez

Makeup Gems Artistry is an on location service, designed to create the look you desire. Hair styling service is also available.

My name is Sandra, I am a Makeup Artist specializing in Bridal and any Special Occasion Makeup. I will work with you to create the special look you desire for your Big Day! Airbrush, Traditional Makeup, Contouring and Eyelashes are all available to create flawless looks that will last all day!

I recommend a trial prior to your Big Day.

Please feel free to look at my work, and contact me to discuss any questions you may have and to book your date!

www.facebook.com/MakeupGems

img1743
back 900

10 Reviews for Makeup Gems Artistry By Sandra Gonzalez

Michelle · Married on 07/25/2015

I hired Sandra to do my make up for a wedding I was attending and I just LOVED it!!! She was great to work with, very knowledgeable and did an amazing job on my make up! She airbrushed me and it lasted all night! Flawless! Thank you Sandra! You're the best! I can't wait for my next event!!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ariell · Married on 07/11/2015

Sandra is very professional! She did an amazing job making me feel beautiful on my special day!!

Sent on 08/15/2015

Gaby · Married on 05/30/2015

She did an amazing job on my makeup and my bridesmaids makeup! We all looked great!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Award

Makeup Gems Artistry By Sandra Gonzalez FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 115.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

• Hair By Kari Mucc
    Hair By Kari Mucc Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sandra Gonzalez is truly gifted and awesome at what she does. I have worked along side of her on many occasions and she amazes me at how easy she perfects the clients looks. She is very meticulous and always has the client looking amazing. Makeup is an art and she definitely has perfected that art. She is super easy to work with and has a great personality. I would recommend her for all of your makeup needs from Weddings to Sweet 16s or any other event. She is amazing. :0)

• Clay Bouquet Shop
    Clay Bouquet Shop Wedding Florists

I have worked with Sandra a number of times, and her work is impeccable! I highly recommend her services for weddings, parties, events, and any time you would like help looking beautiful!

• Fairview, 07022 See on map