Makeup by Nikolette

Makeup by Nikolette

About Makeup by Nikolette

Specializing in bridal makeup artistry in the Tri State Area

Congratulations on your engagement! I am so glad you've considered me as your beauty professional to help you look amazing on your wedding day!

Hi my name is Nikolette, I am professional makeup artist based in New Jersey specializing is bridal, event, print and runway. I often like to prioritize my bridal clientele as they are the clients I enjoy working with most. I consider myself an expert in making woman look and feel her best.

My style is very versatile; I work a multitude of skin tones and sensitivity. My preferred products to use are Makeup Forever, MAC, RCMA, Temptu etc. I offer both traditional and airbrush make up, as well as single lashes, strip lashes, blowouts formal styles as well as up-do's.

To schedule your trial and design your wedding look, contact me:  Nrobertella@gmail.com

Website: http://www.makeupbynikolette.com

Multi. Stylists (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Nikolette is nothing short of amazing when it comes to both hair and makeup! She recently did a trial for me and I was beyond impressed with how flawless she made my skin look and feel with her airbrushing method. She immediately made me feel comfortable and asked me my preferences with hair styles and make up looks, executing my vision perfectly. For a person with medium length hair Nikolette was able to give me the perfect curls for a part up part down hairdo that lasted all day! Until now I never used any type of eyelashes, and she put on individual pieces that gave a great natural look. I was so happy with how I looked and I know that I will be using her again! She is very gifted in all aspects of the beauty process and has the sweetest personality. I would recommend her to anyone looking to get their hair or makeup done for special events!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/12/19, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Nikolette was incredible! She was so friendly and made me feel incredibly comfortable. I went to Nikolette for a work party, and my hair and makeup came out exactly how I wanted. I showed her pictures of ideas that I wanted and she executed them perfectly. She continuously checked in with me if it was coming out how I liked and if I were comfortable with the colors. Truly would recommend her to anyone and I will definitely be going back to her for future events! Thanks Nikolette!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/16/18, 1 Review

4 AWARDS

Events

NJ 07027   See On Map
973-991-6568 (phone)
Makeup by Nikolette is a wedding hair and makeup artist from New Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut. Makeup by Nikolette is a professional Hair and Makeup Artist that has been part of the Tri State wedding industry since 2012 specializing in traditional, Airbrush, lashes, formal styles and updos.